22 - Paradise Cocktail (3)

Here you go. Don't get used to this island, though, a couple more chapters and we're done. Please comment and vote if you like the story!

Kate's POV

On day four of our second week here, I feel like this is home.

The thought of a permanent life on this island has walked through the back of my mind a few times. That sense of bliss the sunshine gives you, the peaceful feeling of falling asleep to the sound of the soft waves, the lovely smell of fresh fruit in the morning... and don't even get me started on the amazing tan and blonde highlights the sun gives you.

Leo has decided we're officially islanders. He even gave us "native names", as he calls them. He makes me laugh way too much.

My islander name is Kodiak, because he says it means beauty and freedom. Cheesy, I know, but I have to go with it.

Leo's name is Akamu. To him, it means 'protective god' because he's always gonna watch over me when I need it.

Anyway, now we're Kodiak and Akamu. I like the names, but I wouldn't mind being called Kit Kat instead if you know what I mean.

I told him so, and we came to an agreement. The native names are our special memory of this trip and every time we fight, part ways, or if anything comes between us, we have to remember the names and make up. I think it's pretty smart.

Since we're islanders, Leo said as well, no more processed food. He's strangely determined to make a spear and catch some fish to cook on a bonfire.

Great! I thought, now we're Tarzan and Jane. He won't even let me put salt on the fish! It can get annoying, but his crazy ideas are what makes this vacation fun.

Today I'm sitting here, on a rock near the shore, taking in the scenery and contemplating how all of my thoughts revolve around my head. It's peaceful and the view is really nice.

Yes, the view of the ocean is very beautiful and all, but my view is nicer. Straight ahead, Leo is carving his spear with a pocket knife. I can see the muscles on his arms working and I catch myself practically drooling over him.

No, Kate, control yourself. He's working so you can eat dinner.

I decided to take a swim to cool off and shake all my thoughts out of my head. The good thing about having an island all to yourself is you don't even have to bother with a swimsuit, so I just strip down and jump in the ocean.

The view underwater is astonishing. There are coral reefs and fish. Many beautiful, colorful fish. They dance around me as I swim through the corals, being careful not to touch anything so they don't die.

Suddenly, a sea turtle comes along, and I hold onto its shell. It's big enough to glide me across the water. That was one of the most beautiful experiences of my life.

The other day, some dolphins were playing around the shore, too. Leo held onto two of them and they dragged him across the surface. The water splashed on his face as he hollered, "I'm the King of the World!" I couldn't help laughing. It was little moments like that one that made up the beautiful personality he has.

When I let go of the turtle and came up for air, Leo was swimming my way.

He was quick to shed his swim trunks, too. A big smile was plastered onto my face as I swam over to him. He held me tightly and we took a deep breath before going under.

I'd never kissed anybody underwater. I opened my eyes slightly during the kiss just to see how it looked. His face was radiating happiness and our hair was swirling around. It was beautiful, but I had to close my eyes when the saltwater started bothering me.

When we came back to the surface, he moved a hand behind me, cupping my ass.

I laughed, hooking my arms around his neck. He carried me towards the rock and laid me down.

It was midday and we were making love on top of a rock on an island in the middle of the Caribbean. Now, this is my idea of a perfect vacation.

He was wet and so was I. But where he was wet from the seawater, I wasn't.

Only the sight of his erection was enough to send chills down my spine. We'd done this before, clearly more than usual in the past few days.

Even so, the urge to feel him inside me never went away. It was a craving, a need that flooded me every time.

He whispered dirty words in my ear as he thrust, many of which I didn't even hear. All sounds were blocked- I could only hear our hearts beating, and I could only feel his body on mine.

Not even the rock we were laying on. Every part, every inch of my body covered by his was the only thing I could feel.

My arms were hooked around his neck and my ankles twisted in the small of his back. He steadied my shaking as I came. Leo was strong, by far the strongest man I'd ever been with.

I'd been with Jim and also with Sam. They both collapsed on me when they were done, crushing the air out of me. But Leo remained strong, even when all his senses let go of him, leaving him without a drop of energy.

"I love you, baby." Three simple words. They could leave his mouth a thousand times and I still shuddered every time they did.

I kissed him, opening my mouth and nibbling on his lower lip. He tasted sweet, but salty, like seawater.

Later...

Against all odds, Leo managed to catch a fish and I cooked it in the bonfire.

We were quite proud of ourselves. If we were actually stranded on this island, I think we could survive pretty well. Hell, I think we could live a proper life, not just survive.

We ate a meal that ended up not being a disaster, which is saying a lot.

Then Leo decided the only item from the house apart from beds and bathrooms we could use was the radio, so he turned it up, and some Hawaiian music started played. He scooped me up and handed me a flowery skirt he'd bought before we left England. He helped me put it on and then sat down.

I swayed from side to side to the sound of the music, loving Leo's gaze on me, It was amazing.

To this day, I still can't understand how is it possible to be this in love with somebody. Is it, truly, love? I keep trying to find a word with a deeper meaning, but the only thing that comes to mind is "Leo".

How romantic! Do you like this chapter? Leave suggestions and requests in the comments! Also, vote if you like the story. Thanks so much for reading!