Chapter 2

(Star Scream's PoV)

I wasn't sure what to make of it. That couldn't have been Scarlett Flash, could it? It had to be, I had heard rumors that she was dead but I know more than anyone not to always believe what you here. I assumed Megatron didn't know, but I didn't plan on telling him. If I did he probably get mad at me for something. But it doesn't matter, he'll find out eventually.

(Scarlett Flash's PoV)

It was the next day and I hadn't gotten back from my drive. But when I did Ratchet and Optimus looked worried.

"What happened here?" I asked.

"We are not yet sure, but I fear that dark energon may be the reasoning for what has happened," Optimus explained.

"D-Dark energon?" I asked nervously.

"Indeed, but why would it be here on Earth?" Ratchet asked.

"It was transported here by Megatron," Optimus said, as he gave me a quick look. So, he is back....scrap. As the others arrived Optimus was getting ready to go somewhere with Ratchet.

"Optimus, I'm not sure if-," I began but Optimus answered before I finished.

"Knowing the situation at hand, I will not ask you to come along if you do not wish to. Sense we are most likely dealing with Megatron," he said in a tone quiet enough that no one else heard. I nodded as the bridge opened and the two headed out.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Jack asked.

"I'm going on patrol," Arcee said.

"But Optimus said to stay," Bulkhead said. I gave him a look as if to say 'you should stay out of it'.

"Hey, when you're in charge you can call the shots Bee, Flash with me," Arcee said as she switched to vehicle mode.

"Thank the All Spark," I muttered, because I did not want to be on babysitting duty.

"Have fun Bulk," I said as we drove off. As we drove around Bee could sense I was upset.

"Flash, what's gotten you so nervous?" he asked, although it only sounded like different beeping noises.

"Nothing important, I'm just not happy that the Decepticons are back," I told him, and I could tell he didn't buy it.

"Whatever you say," Arcee said to me, then we got a message from Bulk. I was surprised that Bulk couldn't handle the kids, until we came to screeching halt.

"You're where?! She's where?!" Arcee exclaimed. As we headed back to base we tried to get someone there to open a bridge but no one did. Bulk had managed to get in a situation involving lots of Decepticons.

"Metal to the pedal," I said as we sped up. As we arrived things weren't good, we had gotten onto the Decepticon's ship, the Nemesis. After saving Jack and Raff, Bulk came running toward us with Miko. After Arcee and Bulk bickered for a moment we headed to find Agent Fouler who was apparently captured. After leaving the kids in a safe, and secure area we ran to find Fouler. We found the room, and stormed it. We had our guns ready to fire but of course Star Scream had to go and threaten Fouler. Luckily we caught him off guard, ad after a few fires he flew off like the scared little 'con he is. As we drove out we got the kids, who didn't stay put (surprise, surprise), and got out of there.

A few hours later....

Everyone was back at the base, and Miko got a picture of some Decepticon information. After that, a conversation about Jack not wanting to be a part of this came up and Jack was ground bridged home. I was standing next to Ratchet trying to help figure out what the Decepticons were up to.