Chapter 31

(Scarlett's PoV)

It's not possible, it couldn't be! This couldn't be Megatron standing before me! I. . .I watche Bumble Bee k-. . .I watched it! We all took a step back.

"Megatron?" Bee asked in shock. I would've said something but I was too shocked to.

"You skewered him with the Saber and you managed to miss his spark?" Smoke asked Bee but his facial expression quickly changed, as if he regretted saything that in front of me.

"How are you still alive?" I Arcee asked.

"And where'd you score the upgrade?" Bulk asked. Ok so after Megatron. . .well Unircon apparently, explained things we knew Unicron brought Megatron back so he could have a physical form sense Unicron's body was trapped as Earth's core. We all ran out of the way as he fired dark energon blasts toward us.

"Scarlett, you need to get out of here!" Arcee snapped.

"What? No! I'm helping you guys!" I snapped.

"Scarlett, she's right if your old wound get's even sratched by a blast like that I don't know if you'll make it!" Smoke snapped. I reluctantly agreed as I headed down Dark Mount and soon the others were close behind. We couldn't open a bridge with him this close. Soon we met up and we were forced to stop due to a smelting pit. Which all of us except Bee where dangling above.

"Uh, scrap!" I yelled.

"Hold tight!" Bulk said. He wasn't really dangling but he might be soon if he slips up while trying to hold on to us. As the floor collapsed and we fell a ground bridge was opened up right before we hit the smelting pit.

"How is this happening?! I mean, we put out a call inviting any refugees back to Cybertron sense the war is over and fragging Unicron is the first to some?!" I exclaimed.

"And those predacons! What did we come home to?" Bulk asked.

"What're we supposed to call him? Megacron? Unitron?" Smoke asked.

"Really? That's your biggest issue right now?" Arcee snapped at him.

"Oh, yeah, uh. . .so what's the game plan?" Smoke asked. Soon we let Optimus know what's going on although we didn't know if he heard us sense they never answered. We knew that Unicron was trying to destroy Primus. I was in the sick bay while Ultra Magnus was in there and while Ratchet was working on him. I couldn't stop thinking about Megatron. I had been so upset that he was gone and that the chance to get the old him back was gone, I had just been hiding it! I got him back but this isn't how I wanted it!

"Scarlett, are you alright? I know all of this happening is stressful enough on all of us as it is but. . .I know as well as the others you weren't happy about Megatron's death," Ratchet said. Ultra Magnus had went unconcious again so luckily he wasn't going to hear any of this. My first thought was 'Are you alright? What kind of question is that?!" but I responded more calmly.

"No, it was hard enough dealing with the fact that my chance to get my father, the old him, back was gone now he's back and worse than ever! At least before when he fought and I was there whenever he would notice me he showed some emotion and what looked like regret, but with Unicron there's nothing at all!" I exclaimed.

"Scarlett, we will stop Unircon. I know it, but worrying about it will only make the ordeal worse. You've been through a lot and have proven your strength and everyone here knows, you're strong enough to get through this," Ratchet said as he went back to checking Ultra Magnus' vitals. As I watched this it reminded me of my own time on the medic table. Of the incredibly severe wounds that. . .actually I never knew how severe they where besides the fact that I could've died. I know that's very severe but would there have been another problem by chance sense I did survive? Well, I'm going to find out.