Chapter 32

(Knock Out's PoV)

So I got caught up on everything with all the Unicron buisness and apparently he has an undead predacon army. Yay, more terrorcons! Just what I wanted. This is a bad enough situation as it is but I don't even want to know what Flash's reaction was. Besides the fact she watched one of her friends stab her dad, now Unicron has taken over Megatron's body for Primus sake. Soon the terrorcons took flight toward the ship. There were thousands of those things.

"Maybe Star Scream had the right idea," I muttered and then a terrorcon slammed up against the window. "ZOMBIECON!! ZOMBIECON!!" I yelled as I quickly backed away from the window. Bumble Bee and Smoke Screen went to deal with it but a streak of flames knocked it off the window.

"Ok then," I heard Flash mutter.

"Is it Optimus?" Arcee asked.

"PredaKing," Bulk Head said.

"And predacons allies, you called it Bee. And to think Optimus almost passed down the Matrix to me.

"Wait, what?!" Bee snapped.

"Nice going Smoke Screen," Flash said.

"Eh, they where gonna find out eventually," Smoke Screen said. Then the war ship took a bad hit.

"Brace for impact!" Bulk Head yelled as we all held on to parts of the ship. As the ship crashed we all stood up and pushed rubble aside.

"Nothing a little wax won't fix," I said as I looked at my paint work.

"Seriously Knck Out? Undead predacons made the ship crash and that's what your worried about? Why am I not surprised?" Flash asked. I just rolled my optics as we headed outside. The PredaKing and those other two predacons were going to take on the terrorcons. Although they weren't doing the best job

"Really? This is how it ends?" Bulk Head asked.

"We're not losing our planet, not without taking Unicron with it!" Bee snapped. Then Optimus arrived.

"I never thought I'd be so happy to see that big rig," I exclaimed.

(Scarlett's PoV)

Optimus was back and he flew out of Wheel Jack's ship with his jet pack. Yes, this is good! We may have a chance! Not that I didn't have confidence in the team because I did, I was just freaked out. As Wheel Jack's ship was hit by a blast causing it to crash. As Bulk and Arcee drove over while Bee, Smoke, Knock Out, and I stood and watched Optimus battle Megatron.

"I can't believe Megatron's back," Smoke Screen said.

"Eh, it's not the fist time my father has come back from being dead," I said.

"Uh," Bee said as he looked at me then at Knock Out.

"He already knows," I said.

"Wait, what?" Smoke asked.

"Have fun explaining that," Knock Out said. Then Bee use the polarity gun on Megatron's weapon so Optimus had a chance to move and save the All Spark which was in that container apparently. Megatron flipped Bee forward, Smoke Screen shot at Megatron, and Megatron fired back at Smoke Screen. Knock Out and I jumped out of the way as Megatron headed after Optimus.

"Oh scrap," I said.

"You think he'll be able to do it?" Knock Out asked.

"It is Optimus we're talking about so. . .hopefuly," I said. Optimus pulled through and was able to empty the container the All Spark was in and trapped Unicron in it. We all headed over to Optimus.