Chapter 22

(Quick A/N)

So I just wanted to say thanks for getting this story over 600 reads and 100 votes. It really means a lot to see people enjoy my stories! Also some of you may have noticed that in some parts of the story it says Silver Streak instead of Silver Speed. Well that's because my phone and laptop are being stupid so sometimes when I type in Silver Speed it changes to Silver Streak. Just to clear that up it is supposed to be Silver Speed. Now, back to the story!

(Scarlett's PoV)

As we were getting ready to bridge back to base, I couldn't help but think about what I had told Miko. I hadn't told her what happened after that just for the fact that I didn't want her to know that I had been talking to Knock Out.

(Past Scarlett's PoV)

It had been only about an hour sense Silver Speed's death and I was doing a energon scout. The silence was terrible, but I was just going to have to suck it up and get used to it.

"Well look who it is," I heard a familiar voice say as I turned to see Knock Out standing a couple feet away.

"Oh, it's you," I said sarcastically.

"Quick question, what were you doing earlier today?" Knock Out asked and he had that tone that means he already knows but he just wants to see if you're going to lie or not.

"Why does it matter?" I asked him, trying to get him to just tell me what he saw me doing.

"Well, last time I saw you, you had just used a device to return you to your normal state but before hand you had been a Decepticon. Care to explain that?" he asked.

"Just checking to see if it worked, but I don't have it anymore if you were thinking of taking it. Besides, even if I did still have it there's no way you'd get it from me," I said as I let out a small laugh. Knock Out went to say something after he laughed but then both of us heard Star Scream yell from somewhere off in the distance.

"I think that's your cue to leave," Knock Out said as he headed in the dirrection Star Scream's voice came from. I quickly got out of there, wanting to take on Star Scream but knowing it wouldn't end well.

(Scarlett's PoV) [back in the present]

We learned that Smoke Screen had elite training, but apparently he got to guard Alpha Trion during the final days of the war. Whoa. . .I mean. . .wow. Back at the base Miko was freaking out over Smoke Screen. Smoke Screen explained that he blacked out and the 'cons took him prisoner, so they put him on their transport ship. He managed to escape the guards and got into an escape pod. So now Smoke Screen had our trust, well at least I trusted him. Arcee may not but Smoke Screen couldn't be that bad. Wait. . .I'm eventually going to have to tell Smoke Screen tha Megatron is my father. Jack was going to give Smoke Screen a tour. Now that Bulk knowns Smoke Screen is here he keeps thinking he's being replaced. Then Raff found a picture showing red energon. Then Smoke Screen walked out and wanted to come but Optimus said no.

"Sense we roam this planet as robots in disguise, you will need to find a vehicle mode," Optimus explained to him.

"So you can keep a low profile," Arcee said.

"If it's possible," I muttered and Arcee heard it but no one else had. We were getting ready to go when Ratchet stopped me.

"Scarlett it might be est if you sit this one out," Ratchet said.

"What?! Why?" I asked.

"While the damage you took on the mission for one of the relics was not that bad, the damage has not fully healed. Which means if your wound was hit again, it could open back up and you could lose just as much energon as you did at the space bridge site," Ratchet said.