Chapter 17

(Scarlett's PoV)

"We should take out the 'cons know while we have the chance," Arcee began.

"While the Decepticon war ship may be grounded, do not forget that we are vastly out numbered. Especially sense they have added the insecticon hive to their ranks," Ratchet advised.

"Then maybe it's time to call in an air strike on them," Agent Fowler suggested.

"Or maybe it is time to start considering more extreme measures, Agent Fowler," Optimus said.

"The spark extractor?" I asked.

"Optimus, are you certain you want to travel down this path?" Ratchet asked.

"While I am deeply reluctant to deploy a weapon of this caliber, especially one made by Decepticon hands, this may be our only chance to end this war. Once, and for all," Optimus said. Wait. . .does he mean? Oh. . .I think I know who he might try to use it on, but it is ok! He will probably try to use it on the new Megatron, but it's not the old Megatron we knew. As we headed back out a large energy spike was picked up at the 'cons crash sight and it was dark energon.

"Autobot's, transform and roll out," Optimus said. I was getting ready to when Ratchet stopped me. He place a hand on my shoulder and gave me a look, as the others went through the bridge. Optimus was getting ready to go through when Fowker stopped him.

"Prime, if your going to have a final showdown with the 'cons, it is my duty as a represenitive of planet Earth to bare witness," Fowler said and he headed with Optimus through the bridge.

"Scarlett, you are not in the proper condition to go do this," Ratchet said.

"I know," I said.

"I'm assuming you know who Optimus plans to use the spark extractor on?" Ratchet asked hesitatly.

"Yeah, I know that too. . .but it is for the best," I sighed.

(Knock Out's PoV)

The Autobot's showed up, how nice. But with the ship now having dark energon it wouldn't really be much of a problem. Although I wasn't sure what sid effects the ship would have, it was dark energon we were dealing with. Apparently this ship even had a stasis ray, who knew? I noticed that when we caught sight of the Autobot's Megatron looked around as if to see if there was another Autobot. I mean, I know Flash is alive but I don't think he does. He might be assuming that she's dead at this point. The Autobots had also brought the spark extractor, I guess planning on getting us while they thought we were grounded. We were going t go get it but then the ship started directing itself.

"Lord Megatron, the ship seems to be dirrecting itself," one of the vehicons said. Well thank you, captain obvious.

"Override," was all Megatron responded with. Every now and then he looked out at where the Autobots were frozen in place, as if waiting for Flash to appear out of no where.

"The systems are bypassing manual controoAAAAA!" the vehion yelled as he was electrocuted by the ship.

"It appears the ship now possess a will of it's own," I said.

"Impossible! Trace the problem to it's source, and fix it!" Megatron snapped.

"Do not tamper with my systems, this will be your only warning!" the ship said. What?!

"Warning?" Megatron snapped.

"With my mission. Any Cybertronian who interferes will be neutralized," the ship said. See? I told Megatron that dark energon would have side affects but he just had to do it! Oh, scrap. After a few seconds of the ship yelling at Megatron every Decepticon on the ship had to shut down nearly everything. Oh. . .this is not good.