Epilogue

(Third Person PoV)

Scarlett Flash laid there on the floor, completely lifeless. Her energon stained the walls and floor, and her spark flickered out like a light. She had come so far through the war. So far to get a chance to be with her Father again. It was all she ever truly wanted. To be truly happy, and with her family again. She had made countless sacrifices to get through the war and now they seem worthless. But they weren't worthless. Why? Well because for one moment, one shinning moment, she had what she had longed for. She was with her father again while their was no Decepticons. But now, she'd never see him again. Megatron would soon learn of this. He had almost lost his daughter multiple times but now it was for good. He'd be forced to wonder what would've happened if he wouldn't have started this war in the first place. Would Scarlett a Flash grow up to have a family of her own, would she have been happier more, and would she have lasted longer? So many friends would miss her, family too. But then again her friends have turned into her family. As Scarlett's body lie on the floor, her final thoughts before her spark went out had been:

'At least he knows I forgive him,'. The words Scarlett was happy she had a chance to say. If she was still alive she would've questioned herself. Should she have said more? But how could she have known that was her last time talking to Megatron? How could she have known that the first time she could talk to her father again like they used to would be the last time she would? Should she have said proper goodbyes to her friends sense she knew there was a chance something would go wrong? It was too late for that now. Far too late.

The rest of the Autobots had finished their battle, not thinking the loss of Airachnid was too bad for now sense her plan wasn't complete. But little did they know of the spark-ache that was yet to come. The group headed back through the ground bridge and saw Airachnid about to leave the room.

"Scrap," she said as she quickly got out, but not before being hit by a few blasts.

"WHAT WAS SHE DOING HERE?!?" Arcee snapped and everyone seemed to get into a fuss. Only Smoke Screen seemed to notice Knock Out's incredibly worried look.

"Knock Out, what's wrong?" Smoke asked, causing everyone's attention to divert to them.

"There. . .was energon stains on her. . .and it. . .it wasn't there when she flew away from the battle," he stammered as everyone came to the horrifying realization of what must have happened.

"No," Ratchet said. "She couldn't have,". But the others were already off to the sick bay. They had gone into vehicle mode they were so urgent to get there. When they got there not a single one could believe it. They saw the energon every where and Scarlett on the ground.

"Guys. . .her life signal. . .it's. . .it's," Bulk said worriedly.

"This can't be happening," Knock Out said.

"I SWEAR IM GONNA RIP AIRACHNID'S SPARK OUT FOR THIS!!" Arcee shouted.

"Guys. . . .who's gonna tell Megatron?" Bee asked.

The End

(Author's Note)

Ok don't worry there is a sequel and yes Scarlett did just die. This really just happened. The second book will come out sometime this week. My goal is to get it out by Tuesday but if I'm lucky it might be tomorrow. I don't know yet. Anyway I just wanted to give you all a HUGE thanks for everything. You all have supported this story so much and I love how you all interact in the comments! This is what makes me actually want to write and what drives me to bring you all my work. Just knowing people enjoy this stuff is amazing, and this book has gotten over 5k reads! I only have one other story over that and this one got twice the number of votes faster than the other. This story has the most votes out of any others! So once again, thank you and I hope you all look forward to the next book.