Chapter 16

(Scarlett's PoV)

My optics opened as my blurry vision faded to black and then back to the blurryness. I could soon see around me, and I could tell I was on the operating table back at the base. I heard footsteps, as RAtchet rushed over.

"Ratchet? Ugh, what. . .what happened?" I asked as I tried to sit up.

"Your dad happened!" Miko exclaimed and Jack gave her a look as if to say 'what is wrong with you?'. But at least Miko helped me remember.

"Oh yeah. . .he happened," I said.

"Just take it easy Scarlett. You're lucky to have survived a blast like that and, for what it's worth, that was a very brave thing you choose to do," Ratchet said.

"Thanks, so how long was I out and what did I miss?" I asked.

"You missed a lot, even Wheel Jack," Miko said.

"I missed Jackie? What a shame," I said sarcastically.

"You have been incredibly injured yet you still have the capacity to be your usual self," Ratchet laughed as he walked over to the comm to tell the others. . .wherever they are, that I'm awake.

"Jack, I know that look, don't feel guilty because of what I did," I told him.

"Wha-, how did you?" Jack began.

"Trust me, I know a look of guilt when I see it," I told him.

"Then tell me, if you saw Megatron's face, was that a look of guilt?" Jack asked.

"With him. . .I don't think I'll ever know," I said. Soon the others were back and they were relieved to see I was awake.

"You're awake!" Bulk exclaimed.

"Are you ok?" Bee asked.

"Do you feel like you might pass out again?" Arcee asked.

"I'm fine, really," I told them. Then Optimus walked over.

"It is good to see you are awake," Optimus said and I was told about all the events that occued while I was. . .uh 'sleeping'.

"Wow. . .that is a lot of stuff," I said as the explanation finished. From Arachnid almost getting Megatron killed, to two Optimus Primes, Miko was right, I missed a lot.

"Well you may have to miss a little more, you will need time to recover. Although, surprisingly, most of the damage I could not fix had begun to heal while you were in that coma," Ratchet said.

"Yeah, that's what I was expecting to hear," I said.b

"But sense you love those drives of yours, I'll allow you to do that," Ratchet said. Soon after, Bulk went scouting for energon, and the others had to go deal with Arachnid and insecticons were but sense I'm not allowed to do either of those things, I get to drive around Jasper, Nevada. But I don't mind not being able to scout for energon sense apparently Break Down isn't around any more to be nice enough to give me another vehicle mode option. As I drove around Jasper I had choosen not use my motorcycle, vehicle mode because I still ached from that blast and it was hard to keep myself balanced without hurting. I drove around for a whie and even going too fast made me ache all over. As I drove around I noticed a certain red sports car sitting in a parking lot. Having nothing better to do I decided to try to have a conversation with Knock Out.

"Well look who it is," I said as I drove up to him.

"WHAT?! FLASH, YOU'RE ALIVE?!" he asked in shock.

"Eh, the last time I checked I was but you can never be too sure," I said sarcastically.

"That is. . .really surprising," Knock Out said.