Chapter 26

(Scarlett's PoV)

I realize now that the 'cons not only had Smoke Screen, and the Omega key, but the phase shifter as well sense Smoke Screen had it. But I didn't even care about the phase shifter at this point. Then it was explained that the Omega Key was put inside Smoke Screen.

(Knock Out's PoV)

So apparently this new recruit of the Autobots had the relic hidden inside him. It was rather funny to make him think I was going to cut him open, but instead I just used the phase shifter which I had got from him. Soon we were going to find out what these things did. Thanks to that invention of Shock Wave's, we could easily go into this 'bots mind and easily get the answer. While Megatron and Smoke Screen were hooked up I heard some commotion going on outside the room, so I went to check it out, and probably fix the problem sense Megatron wasn't awake to yell at someone else to do it.

(Megatron's PoV)

So, these keys will restore Cybertron if I have all four. I assumed the machine would be turned off by now and I would wake up but I had yet to do so. I continued watching Smoke Screen's memories as it came to a part that looked as if it hadn't been to long before my encounter with Scarlett Flash and Smoke Screen. I listened to a small part of the conversation they were having.

"Random thought, but if you could tell Megatron anything in a time where he wouldn't try to shoot you, or convince you to join him, or have any one else aroun, what would you say?" Smoke Screen asked.

". . .Probably that I miss the old him and I wish it could come back. Also that no matter what being sided with Autobots makes me do, like try to kill him, I'll always remember the time I could honestly say I was proud to call him my dad," Scarlett said.

"Whoa. . .,"

"BUT DON'T TELL ANYONE I SAID THAT!!"

Then my eyes opened as I was unplugged from the machine. I was still trying to take in what I had just seen and heard.

(Knock Out's PoV)

I had walked back in, after dealing with that schermish outside, but I came in at the worst posiible time. I had heard everything Megatron probably heard and I quickly went over and unplugged him and I had convinced him I hadn't seen what happened after the part where we learned what the Omega Keys do. Oh, that was so close. Megatron left to put away the Omega Key when Smoke Screen grabbed onto the phase shifter and was able to get up. He soon had me trapped in a wall and I swear I'm going to scrap him for this! I tried to move but it was pointless.

"Well aren't you the clever one," I snapped at him. "This ship is miles high, and swarmed with Decepticons! Do you really think you can escape?!" I continued.

"Who says I'm looking to escape?" he asked as he ran off. Oh Megatron is going to crush my spark for this.

(Scarlett's PoV)

Smoke Screen was back at the base after one of thr craziest ground bridges ever. Yeah, jumped off the warship into a ground bridge durring free fall. That sounds. . .kinda fun to try. Although he didn't go through it during free fall, he just used the phase shifter to survive he free fall. We got a message from Star Scream saying he needed us to bring a medical kit in exchange for the final Omega Key. Bulk, RAtchet, and Optimus headed out while the rest of us stayed behind.

"Uhh Scarlett, there's something you should know about when I was on the 'cons ship," Smoke Screen muttered awkwardly, making sure the others didn't hear.

"What?" I asked somewhat sarcastically.

"Well they have this things that can go into a 'bot's mind," he began.