Chapter 13

(Scarlett's PoV)

I ran over to Bulk along with Optimus right as he was about to fall and we pulled him up. Arcee had apparently been knocked down, and she got back up to us. We ran ahead as we continued to fight these things off. Then we heard Megatron yell in pain. I turned to see him holding his head.

"Megatron!" Optimus said as he turned to see him. Megatron quickly pushed him aside and shot one of the anti-bodies. As Megatron stood up, I think he might have saw the worried expression on my face from when he had yelled.

"Unicron's spark, lies just beyond!" Megatron said as he pointed toward a large. . .door looking thing, or whatever it was.

"How do we get inside?" I asked.

"By fooling Unicron's defenses into thinking we are not a threat," Megatron said. As we continued to fire at the anti-bodies, Megatron got the door open.

"Autobots, I will need you to keep our attackers at bay for as long as you can!" Optimus yelled. I looked over at Optimus as if to say 'Please let me come, you know my time not having to fight my father won't last long'. Optimus understood exactly what my expression meant and he looked a little upset by how desperate I was. He nodded his head as I followed him and Megatron. The door closed behind us as we ran in. As we stood next to Megatron, we saw Unicron's spark.

"Optimus, swiftly," Megatron said as Optimus walked toward Unicron's spark. Oh yeah, I forgot that coming in here would require me to awkwardly stand next to Megatron while Optimus reeased the Matrix of Leadership. I should've thought this through. As Optimus walked closer, a dark energon blast came out and hit him. One came out and hit me, and another one hit Megatron. I stumbled back a little, and held my head. I squinted my optics shut from pain, and I soon fell over. I tried to stand up, and overcome it but it was too painful. I opened my optics to see Megatron had fallen over, and to see Optimus getting ready to realese the Matrix. Unicron had taken control of Megatron, and I finally fought the dark energon and was able to stand up. Unicron shot a blast at Optimus but it was too late. As Optimus released the Matrix a small blast was sent back and I stumbled again, and fell over again.

"Ugh, I muttered to myself. Then I heard something that made no sense at all.

"Where are we Megatronus?" I heard Optimus ask.

"Don't you remeber old friend?" Megatron asked.

'Oh no, what's going on? What's happening? What can I do to fix this?!' I thought to myself worridly. I stood up as the door was broke through, and the others rushed in.

"Optimus, are you ok?" Bulk asked as I stood up.

"Why did he call me that?" Optimus asked.

"What did you do to him?" Arcee asked angrily.

"Who are they?" Optimus asked.

"Our mortal enemies, go, I'll cover you," Megatron said as a ground bridge opened behind them.

"But. . .what about Scarlett Flash?" Optimus asked and my spark nearly stopped. What was Megatron going to say? How badly am I going to react to whatever he says?

"She is a traitor, now go!" Megatron exclaimed. As MEgatron shot blasts the Autobots way, I jumped out of the way. Optimus took one last look at all of us.

"Optimus, don't!" Bee exclaimed. Right before Optimus turned away he gave me one, long look and then headed through the ground bridge. Megatron went in after him and the rest of us stood there in shock. Ratchet bridged us back and Ratchet explained what had happened when releasing the Matrix. As the others talked a little bit, I took the lift to the top of the base, and sat on the edge.