Chapter 30

(Quick A/N)

I just wanted to say thanks for over 1,000 reads!! Really, that's amazing! I never thought this story would get so popular! Anyway, in honor of this achievement this chapter will be extra long, like longer than the last one which was longer than most chapters. So once again, thank you and now back to the story! 

(Knock Out's PoV)

Oh, we are so fragged.

"Knock Out, I think this is much more dire than either of us expected," Star Scream said.

"Yeah, I find it ironic after battling Autobots all these years, getting smacked down, shot at, blown up, and this is how our lights go out,". After a quick conversation about this possibly being the end we headed out but soon ran into Megatron.

"Would either of you like to tell me what exactly is going on?" Megatron snapped.

"Yes, absolutely nothing my liege," Star Scream said.

"Things are quite, too quite, one might even say dull," I said.

"Funny, because the dark energon in me lately has been pulsing," Megatron said.

"Allow me, to handle this. . .it's Knock Out's fault!" Star Scream yelled.

"Precisely my- WHAT?!?" I yelled.

"He infused silas with a compound of dark and and synthenic energon, creating a monstrous mutation which is now on the verge of turning your entire crew into mindless, energon sucking, terrorcons!" Star Scream exclaimed.

"If I learn you have been tampering with my dark energon storage again, attempting to infuse yourself with it's formable power," Megatron began.

"Uh. . .my liege," Star Scream said as we noticed a terrorcon in the distance heading toward Megatron.

"Then let's just say you have been rewarded more chances at redemption than anyone in Decepticon history, and you will not get any more," Megatron finished. Then he turned to see a terrorcon.

"We did try to tell you," Star Scream said.

"Don't push it, Star Scream," I muttered. Then we explained why Megatron couldn't control them to him.  Of course he punished us but making us go after him.

A few hours later. . .

Oh we were in trouble. Luckily I wasn't as in much trouble as Star Scream, of course no one can be in more trouble than Star Scream said. Just as Megatron left I started thinking about what I had saw in Smoke Screen's mind, and that threat that was all too serious that I had gotten.

(Scarlett's PoV)

We were back at the base and everyone was back. Ratchet was happy that we got the energon, although it still wasn't much. We soon got an exposed energon signal that we all headed out to get.

"Look at all that sweet fuel," Smoke said.

"Stealth team, return our cargo to base," Optimus said. Smoke got to go with Ultra Magnus, and the wreckers while we headed back to base.

(Knock Out' PoV)

Star Scream hadn't told Shock Wave the Autobots were coming so he could make it seem like 'less of an act'.

"You scrapped him on purpose, didn't you?" I asked with a laugh and Star Scream just smiled as he let out a small laugh. Speaking of that I'm glad not all of the snythenergon was down there.