Chapter 14

(Megatron's PoV)

This question left me in shock for a oment. Why had she choosen to fight against me? My own daughter! Why did she choose the Autobots, why did she see something in their so called "cause", and why does she seem to act like she still cares about me even though we're fighting?

"I do not know why, but Ratchet may have persuaded her to join them although it is not like her to do such a thing. /though I regret hat she is not on this side, there is nothing any of us can do to change that. Her mistake was hers, and hers alone. Whichmean she will have to deal wth her misakes alone," I said as I walked out of the room.

(Scarlett's PoV)

The search for the space bridge wasn't going so well, and there were no enerogn spikes. I was out searching and Arcee, and Bee were doing the same else where. When I got back I learned that thrugh a trade Ratchet found out where the bridge was. They didn't tell us who it was from but I have a feeling that it could've been Star Scream. I mean, seriously, who else could it have been. We discussed some stuff and figured out that Arcee and I would go with Jack. After everything was planned out we were ready. We arrived at the place where the space bridge was. We took care of the two guards on duty and headed to a lift that brought us to the bridge. I hid behind one the rocks with Acee, and Bulk while Bee hid a few feet ahead of us with RAtchet.

"Thank you Star Scream," Arcee said.

"Never thought I would agree with a statement like that," I said as Bulk gave the two of us a look.

"Who else would it be?" Arcee said to Bulk. After we took care of all the 'cons in there we were ready. It was time, back to Cybertron, something I couldn't believe I was doing. It would bebetter if Cybertron wasn't all destroyed though.

"Locked on," Ratchet said.

"Ready?" I asked the two.

"Ready," Arcee said.

"Let's do this," Jack said.

"I'll keep the space bridge open durring the mission to reduce any communication lag and make it easier for you to be located when it is time for your return," Ratchet said. One explanation of why we can't be bridged to Vector Sigma later, we were on our way to Cybertron. As we headed through it hurt to see Cybertron like this. All broken down, and lifeless. Arcee hated looking at this too.

"Arcee, Scarlett, Jack?" Do you copy?" Ratchet asked.

"Yes," I said. Then Jack figured out which way togo using the key card. Arcee and I transformed into motorcycles and raced off. As we passed different, broken areas. Different memories flashed in my mind but as I thought of them I quickly pushed them out of my mind.

"Toward Kaon?" Arcee asked as Jack dirrected which way to go.

"Oh, how nice," I said sarcastically.

"The Decepticon capital, swell," Jack said.

"We're on foot from here. Don't want engine noise to attract the wrong kind of attention," Arcee said.

"'Cons?" Jack asked.

"Vermin," I said as I readied a weapon just in case. We  walked across a long bridge as the key card continued to glow. We were getting very close. Out of no where the ground began to shake and crack as the key card's glow grew brighter. Then a building rose from the ground.

"Vector Sigma is down here?" Jack asked.

"Kaon didn't always belong to the Decepticons," Arcee said. Then we were attacked by, what looked like, and insecticon. Arcee and I fought him as Jack went into Vector Sigma. The fight was pretty harsh and we struggled at times to fight. Eventually Arcee and I got knocked out. When we finally woke up, the Insecticon was gone and there was one scraplet near by.