Chapter 15

(Ratchet's PoV)

Scarlett had yet to wake up and I was beginning to worry, well, more than I already was. I had done my best to tend to her wounds as best as I could, and while I might have saved her life due to this, there is still no telling when or if she'll ever wake up. It kills me knowing that the only thing we can really do now is just sit and wait to see if she wakes up. It could be weeks before she wakes up, even months! But the one thing about the inccidet that I couldn't shakefrom my mind was Mgatron's expression. An expression of worry, regret, and sorrow. An expression I would've never expected to see Megatron have. But, no matter how far fetched it may seem, Megatron does still care and even sometimes worries over Scarlett. This shows that the old Megatron Optimus and Scarlett knew may still be deep in there. I did notice Scarlett attempting to look around before sh blacked out, and I truly hope she saw Megatron's expression.That way she can have some small, reassured hope that there still may be a chance. . .no matter how unikely it may be.

(Knock Out's PoV)

While getting another relic, the Autobots showed up and Scarlett wasn't with them.

'There's no way she's dead,' I thought to myself. But, then again it was Megatron firing the blast so that doesn't sound promising. There was also something strange that I had realize happend while I was listening to Megatron talking to Sound Wave. It almost sounded as if Megatron was sad,although you could barely tell. After dealing with the 'bots Break Down and I were back on the ship. We had gotten th forge of Solis Prime out of that trip, so it wasn't a tota loss. Although I did get a few scratchs in my paint work here and there. A few minutes later Break Down came looking for me.

"You are in so much trouble," he said with a laugh as he walked into the room.

"What? Why?!" I snapped.

"Don't know but wird is Sound Wave's looking for you, and that's never good," Break Down said.

"Oh great," I muttered.

"I'd be careful if I where you, remeber what happened to Airachnid?" Break Down asked with a laugh.

"Of course I do, it's always the quiet ones," I told him. Then Sound Wave walked in.

"I'm gonna go," Break Down said as he quickly left the room. On Sound Wave's screen it showed me outside the room Megatron had been talking in.

"Scap," I said. "Look, I'm not going to say anything about it!" I assured him. After a few minutes of silence the image dissapeared and he left the room.

(Ratchet's PoV)

The next day. . .

Wheel Jack had been spotted here to Earth and after he nearly blew our coverhe was brought back to base.

"Whoa what happened to Flash?" Wheel Jack asked.

"Megatron happened," Bulk growled.

"I've seen my share of njuries from being a wrecker, but even I have to admit this is one of the worst injuries I've ever seen. . .or at least it would've been before the Doc patched her up," Wheel Jack said.

"Yeah, and that's coming from a wrecker," Bulk added.

(Jack's PoV)

"You think she's gonna wake up?" Miko whispered.

"What? Oh, yeah. She's not going to be like that forever," I said and although I wasn't sure if that was true I knew it made Raff feel better.

"Hey Jack?" Raff asked.

"Yeah, what is it?" Jack asked.

"I heard Ratchet muttering about Megatron actually looking worried. Do you know anyhing about that?" Raff asked.