Chapter Six: Good Witch or Bad

In the morning Jim, Mark, Jillian, Alexander, Mary, and Marisa went with Zanara to find this person who they knew nothing about and didn't know where they were going. All Zanara told them was that she needed to see her if they were going to make it to the Dark Realm in good time.

"Please Zanara." Said, Mark. "Can you tell us who we are going to see, or where we are going?"

"We are going to the top of Mt. Starim if you must know," Zanara said with an annoyed voice. "We are going to to see someone who can tell us some important information about our travels. Any more questions?"

"I have one," Alexander said. "How did you even find us, or know about our going to the Dark Realm?"

"That is a good question, your highness," Zanara said. "You see I know when and where anyone who comes into parts of the forest is, and I knew you were going to the Dark Realm because I saw the princesses get taken."

Once she finishes they all look at her in shock.

"You saw it, but didn't try to stop it!?!" Alexander shouted.

"It wasn't my place," Zanara said back.

"Oh, but now it is?! What is with you?!" Alex said angrily.

"Alex," Marisa said. "We all know you miss them, but right now we need to do as she says. It will be alright."

"You should listen to her," Zanara said. "We should be at her house within the next two hours."

They went on and came to a mountain. It took about an hour to reach the top, and when they did they found a small cottage. It was made from stone and had a wood shingles covered in moss. Smoke was coming out of the chimney, and a small creek was nearby.

"Come on," Zanara said. "She is home."

Zanara went to the door opened it, and then went inside. Then the feast of them followed.

The inside was full of old books, plants, wood carvings, and some other things too. Once they were all in they could see an old woman sitting by the fireplace putting something into a pot.

"Hello, Zanara." The woman said without turning around. "And I you have people with you too."

She chuckled as she turned to face them. Her hair was long and silver. Her eyes were dark green. She walked over to them and grabbed a plant off one of the shelves. She crunched it up then eat it. Then there was a puff of smoke, and where the old women was now stood a young girl no more than 15, but she had the same hair and eyes.

"You know why I'm here Luna," Zanara said like nothing happened. "So, can you tell me what I need to know?"

"Hello, Alexander. My my how you've grown." Said Luna. "I haven't seen you since you were just a baby."

"How?" Alex asked. "I don't remember you, and nobody talks about you."

"Pity. I don't want to talk about it anyway. About your request Zanara." Luna said. "You should be able to know as much as I do if the ship is here."

"Ship? What ship?" Jim asked.

"I will tell you later," Zanara said. "I have a feeling it is, but I would like to know from you first."

"Fine," Luna said back. "I will tell you."

A fog comes in the small room and starts for form into the shape of a ship at a lone port. Then it vanishes in the blink of an eye.

"Thank you, Luna," Zanara said. "And what of our travels? Can you tell us?"

"I can, but I don't want to, so goodbye." Said Luna

And with a snap of her fingers, they were all back at the bottom of the mountain.

"What was that all about?" Jim asked. "What was that image we saw in the fog?"

"She seemed like she wanted us out fast," Mary said.

"The image in the fog was the ship we will yes to get to the Dark Realm," Zanara said with a smile big on her face. "Now we should get back to your camp. We will have to walk two days to get to the ship, and who knows how long to will take him to get us to the Dark Realm."

"OK," Jillian said. "But who is he and what does he have to do with us?"

"No more questions," Zanara said. "You will know when we get there. Now to your camp."

They arrived back at camp after about five hours of walking. They told everyone the plan and began to pack up. Who knows when the ship will leave, so once the camp was packed up the headed out.

"Sir!" A girl with red hair and black eyes runs into the room where the Dark Lord was eating. "I have news about the Light Keepers."

"Yes. Sit down and tell me the news Viv." The Dark Lord said.

"I have reason to believe that Zanara has joined them, and is coming here."

"What of it?" He said back. "I have had many fights with her and Allen"

"With all due respect sir," Viv asked. "Isn't Zanara the one how gave you that?"

She nodded at the scar on his face. He moved his hand to his face.

"Yes, but I gave her one too." He said with a laugh. "I think we're even for now. You may go."

"Yes, sir," Viv says as she left the room.

We could have worked together. The three of us.Why did you two have to go down the path you went on? Well, Zanara. Allen. What will we do now? The Dark Lord thought as he looked out the window at the setting sun.