Chapter Eight: Welcome Abroad The Night Stalker

Zanara let the male go after a few minutes of walking. They could start to smell the ocean, so they knew they were close. Not long after that, they came to the water, and down the beach, they could see a ship. As they got closer to the ship they could see that no one is on board at the moment.

"Where is everyone?" Alexander asked. "I thought you said you were taking us to your captain."

"We've been on this ship for the past four months." The male said. "They are off doing who knows what, but they should be within earshot of the ship. As for the captain, he is on the ship as far as I know."

As soon as he said that Zanara ran onto the ship. After a few minutes, Zanara came back with a man who looked older than her by about two years. He had wavy black hair that went just past his ears and bright green eyes. He was wearing a dark blue overcoat with gold trim, a white cotton shirt, a three-pointed black hat, black gloves, brown pants, black knee-high boots, and red sash was wrapped around his waist as well as a belt that held a long sword in a sheath at his side.

"I hear you are going to the Dark Realm." The captain said. "I can get you to a port within three days of the Dark Realm."

"How long do you think we will be at sea?" Jillian asked.

"If the weather is good," The captain began. "less than two weeks. If we run into a storm then it will take longer."

"How much do you want?" Jim asked suspiciously. "We don't have that much."

"Nothing." Said the captain. "I will not ask for any money. The only thing I ask for is that on the journey you will help around the ship."

"Deal." Jim said holding his hand out to the captain.

They shook hands, and the deal was set.

"ALL HANDS TO THE SHIP!" The captain shouted.

There was noise coming from the woods behind them. Then people started coming out of the woods and going onto the ship. Soon everyone was on the ship, and they were preparing to set sail.

"By the way," Marisa started. "What is your name captain?"

They looked at him for an answer. He then began to chuckle softly.

"You are Prince Alexander, right?" The captain asked.

"Yes, I am," Alex said. "Why do you ask?"

"So, you are aware of all that goes on in the kingdom of land and sea?" Asked the captain.

"Yes," Alex said back. "That still doesn't answer my question. Who are you?"

Zanara walked up to the captain, and the male from before.

"This is Allen, my first mate." The captain said gesturing toured the male. "My name is Captain Wolf. Captain Quincey Wolf."

Once those words left his mouth everyone looked at him in shock.

"Does that mean?" Marisa began.

"Yes." Zanara butted in. "You are all aboard the pirate galleon Night Stalker."

The Night Stalker and her crew are the most feared and wanted pirates on the sea. No one was ever able to catch them. They are wanted in every kingdom, but they are too fast and tricky for anyone to catch. Alexander was on a ship that was sent out to capture them, and it failed.

"You!" Alex said with a snarl.

Quincey just laughed and walked off to his cabin. Allen showed them to where they would all be staying. The wood of the hall creaked as the ship moved over the waves.