Chapter Five: Apple White

Apple finished her pancakes, and put down her knife and fork. She dabbed her chin with a gold napkin, then placed it on the table.

Apple gave a satisfactory sigh, and picked up her apple. She savored the sweat taste in her mouth, then glanced at her sister.

Sevana's plate was almost empty exempt for a puddle of chocolate syrup that slid off her pancake. Sevana herself was covered in the gooey liquid, in her hair, on her face (it looked like a chocolate mustache), and on her clothes.

But the little girl was smiling at Apple, with pure happiness in her eyes. That was all Apple cared about.

Apple finished her apple and orange juice, then beckoned for her sister. Sevana was close at Apple's heels.

"We really need to get you washed up Sevana," Apple told her sister.

Sevana just giggled.

"Let's go to your room and pick out new clothes for you, sound good?"

"Ya," Sevana nodded her head.

Apple led Sevana up a few different stair cases, until she stopped at a beige door with gold swirls, that wrote: Sevana's Room.

Apple opened the door to the little girls room.

Sevana's room was filled with toys. Dolls, doll houses, stuffed animals, more dolls, and an assortment of different colored bouncy balls.

Most of the little girl's room was beige and gold. Her bed, and wallpaper were beige with the same golden design as on her door.

Apple led her little sister to the bathroom where she washed her hands, her face and her hair.

Apple then walked over to Sevana's beige closet, and opened the double doors. The large walk in closet held most of Sevana's clothes.

Apple decided to choose a little red dress with white lace. She gave the dress to Savana who went into her own little changing room to get dressed.

Apple heard groans, and wails coming from the seven year old girl trying to dress her self.

"Do you need help?" Apple asked.

"No I just uhgggg, got it!" Sevana stepped out of the dressing room with her dress on backwards, and Apple stifled a laugh.

"What?" Sevana asked.

"Would you like me to help you put your dress on correctly?"

Sevana looked puzzled then said "oh" and giggled.

Apple unzipped her dress and turned it around.

Once Sevana was dressed properly Sevana asked if they could play dolls, Apple of course said yes.

"I want to be the princess," Sevana stated as she took out a doll dressed in a pink dress with a gold crown on her head. "And you can be the knight saving me from the dragon," Sevana handed Apple a male doll dressed in a knights uniform.

Apple accepted the doll, and brought out Sevana's toy tower.

"What's your princess' name going to be," Apple asked.

Sevana thought for a few moments, "Princess Apple," she finally said with a sheepish grin.

Apple smiled.

The two girls played for hours. They played more dolls, and dress up. Apple was having the time of her life until she heard a knock on the door.

"Princess Apple," a voice called from the other side of the door,"are you in there?"

"Er yes," came Apple's reply.

"May I speak with you for a moment?" the same voice asked.

"Um okay," Apple said, then turned to her sister,"I'll be right back okay?"

Sevana nodded.

Apple walked to the door and opened it. Standing there was a maid.

"So sorry to intrude," the maid said,"but you have a visitor."

Puzzled Appled asked, "a visitor?"

"Yes," the maid nodded, "he wanted to speak with you immediately."

"He?" by this time, the two were making there way downstairs.

"Yes, he seemed very frantic."

"Where is he now?"

"In the parlor, waiting for you."

The maid led Apple to the doors of the parlor.

"Who is he?" Apple finally asked.

"I think he would like to reveal that to you on his own."

The doors were opened, and there sitting on one of the couches, was none other then Daring Charming.