Chapter Fifteen: Darling Charming

Two days later, Darling stood at the entrance of the Royal Prep castle. The other princes and princess' were crowded by the entrance.

Darling surveyed the other royalty. Most were snobby and full of themselves, some where just complete followers, and others were shy and weren't talking to anyone.

Suddenly the loud speaker turned on. "Welcome my royal students," a voice said, " I am Mrs. Garcia Royal, your principle for the summer. You will soon be let into our grand castle, and make your way to our grand charmitorium where we will have our welcoming speech, and then some welcoming activities. Please treat the building and its supplies kindly since we are borrowing it for the summer as there is a school in here."

As if on cue, the doors to the supposedly grand school opened, and all the high school age royal students surged forward.

The school was pretty magnificent. It has polished silver colored tiles, and a high ceiling. There were doors leading every which way. Up above there was a balcony which had the dorm room for the students. One side was silver for the girls, the other side was gold for the boys. 

Darling followed the others into the charmitorium. The charmitorium was big. It had rows and rows of soft silver colored seats that could probably fit a thousand or more people in it. The stage was also extremely big. It was made of polished wood, that were painted to resemble gold bricks, and the walls were the same design. Silver curtains draped along the sides of the stage, presenting a showcase of elemental colors.

Darling took a seat in the girls section of the charmitorium, along with the other princess'. To her left sat a blonde haired princess. She was wearing a light pink gown, with a white bodice. She was chatting with some friends.

Darling averted her eyes from this classic blonde haired and pink princess and looked to the boy's side. She spotted Dexter awkwardly getting to his seat, and sort of chatting with the guy next to him.

Soon the microphone was turned on as Mrs. Garcia Royal started speaking. She gave the usual rules and policies. She talked about schedules, classes, dorm rooms, clothing, and of course the ball at the end of the summer.

All the girls piped up at the mention of a ball and dancing with a prince. Darling just rolled her eyes, and wished the summer would be over.

Finally, the students were let out, and everyone rushed to the castlteria, where they were served a full, three course meal of lunch. Starting with a platter of fruit, then some pasta and salads, and finally, a tiny bit of chocolate, and ice cream.

The royal students were led to the dorm hall. They were all assigned rooms with one other person.

Darling's name was called as she was pointed to room 304. The room was magnificent. The walls were covered in silver wallpaper with a white tiled floor. The two beds were made of fine wood, and the sheets were made of silver silk.

There was a wood nightstand by each bed, with fresh towels, tissues, and hand sanitizer. Against the wall there was small changing room for each of the girls, and a makeup stand, with all different types of brushes, and tools.

Finally, Darling checked her closet, which was a silver door with a blue plaque reading: Darling Charming in cursive. She was surprised to see a walk-in closet, filled with light blue and off white skirts, shirts, shoes, dresses, casual and fancy, and then- uch- ball gowns. Pretty, but extremely annoying ball gowns. There were probably ten of them, not all the same but very similar, each with a number on its hanger. Darling walked right past the gowns and further into the closet. There was a full end of jewelry. Dimond necklaces, emerald bracelets, and silver earrings. So many accessories to choose from. From purses to gloves, and make-up to a bath towel.Everything was stored in this magnificent chamber of girly-girl dreams.