Chapter Twenty: Apple White

"ESW?" Ashlynn asked, "does it stand for anything?"

"You bet it does," ESW replied in a happy tone.

"What does it stand for?" Apple asked.

ESW took a while to respond. She looked at Apple, the smiled as if there wasn't just a random silence, "that's better left a mystery for now. But you can call me Evelyn." She turned to the rest of the group, "Come on now girls, let's get too it!"

The girls followed Evelyn and matched her cheery attitude. Apple however, was very confused. This Evelyn totally avoided her question, and made Apple feel very uncomfortable after taking a good look at her.

They hiked up the hills of the enchanted forest, walked through the grassing plaines, and watched a rainbow light up the sky.

They stopped for dinner when the sun was behind the mountains. Evelyn handed Rosabella and Darling sticks to start a fire, and let Briar, Apple, and Ashlynn set the sleeping bags, while she got the food and water bottles out.

When all was done, the six girls lay on their sleeping bags after eating their meal of sandwiches with a side of water.

Finally, Evelyn decided they should get to know each other better.

"Alright, let's sit in a circle," so the girls sat up and formed a circle, " so I want to know you all better, because I really don't know you besides for the fact that your all princess with destinies that you don't want." Evelyn said," so how about we all go around, say your name, story, and why you don't want your destiny. We can start with you Ashlynn."

"Um.. okay," Ashlynn who was sitting to Evelyn's right stammered, "uh, my name is Ashlynn Ella. Um, my story is Cinderella, and I don't want it because I have a boyfriend who is from another story, and he's a rebel, and also because I don't want someone to choose me based on my status in the world."

"That's very nice," Evelyn commented.

Darling went next, " my name is Darling Charming," she started, "my story is to be some royal wife, but I don't want to be a princess, I would rather be the knight that saves the princess."

"Very good," Evelyn commented again.

"Um my name in Apple White," Apple said in a shy voice, "I'm they story of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, and I don't want my destiny because I want to marry Daring Charming who probably in Rosabella's story." Both Apple, Rosabella, and Darling's cheeks turned pink.

"That's totally fine, no need to be embarrassed," Evelyn soothed. "How about you go next, Briar."

Brair who was next in the circle started, "my name is Brair Beauty, I'm the story of Sleeping Beauty, and I don't want my destiny because I don't want to sleep for one hundred years and wake up to a man kissing me who I don't even know."

"That is a really good reason," Evelyn agreed, then motioned for Rosabella to go.

Rosabella looked scared, "I... I really don't want to go."

"Rosabella it's okay, we're all friends here," Ashlynn soothed.

"If it has anything to do with Daring that's totally okay," Apple added.

"It doesn't and that's the problem," Rosabella said.

"Rosabella, we're here for you, you can trust us, all of us," Evelyn added while the others nodded.

"Okay," Rosabella agreed, "my name is Rosabella Beauty, I'm in the story of Beaty and the Beast. I don't want my destiny because..." she took a long pause, "because I have a crush on the son of Gaston." She finally blurted.

It was silent for a moment before anyone said anything, "thank you for sharing Rosabella, that was really brave of you, and those feelings are what we're all here for. The feeling that our story isn't right for our lives."

"So what about you?" Brair asked Evelyn after they all got over the silence.

"Me? What about me?" She answered.

"Well, we all know who each other is and why we're here, but we don't know anything about you." Brair answered.

"Yeah," Darling agreed.

All the girls seemed to inch their way closer.

"All right, what do you want to know?"

"Well, for starters, how about what does ESW stand for?" Apple suggested.

Evelyn took a deep breath and looked and the ground then strait into Apple's eyes.

"My name is Evelyn Snow White," she said, "Apple, I'm your older sister."

•••
Whoa! Big shock! Tell me what you think of ESW? Do you think she's telling the truth? Comment down below, I love to hear what you have to say!

-Isabelle