Chapter Eleven: Rosabella Beauty

Rosabella Beauty walked onto the purple and blue furnished coach bus. She looked around for anyone that she knew, but didn't see any, or, they were already sitting with someone.

Finally, she saw an empty seat next to a girl with long black hair, and dark skin, who was staring out the window.

"Hi," Rosabella greeted, "Is someone sitting here?" Rosabella pointed to the empty seat.

The girl smiled then shook her head no.

"Do you mind if I sit here?"

"No,"

So Rosabella put down her carry-on bag, and sat next to the girl.

"I'm Rosabella by the way," Rosabella introduced, "Rosabella Beauty, daughter of Belle and the Beast."

"I'm Jass Din," the girl introduced, "daughter of Aladdin and Jasmine." she smiled, nervously picking at the gold trims of her aqua blue short sleeve dress.

"Is this your first year at Camp Destiny?" Rosabella asked, adjusting her brown glasses.

"Yeah," Jass nodded.

"Cool!" Rosabella hexclaimed,"are you hexictited?"

Jass smiled,"I guess, but I'm also nervous."

"You won't be nervous when we get there," Rosabella assured,"I was nervous too last year, but everyone was really nice and welcoming."

"Thanks," Jass said, "but I feel so different from everyone."

"Why would you feel that way?" Rosabella asked.

Jass shrugged,"I mean... well... I'm from Agrabah, they do things differently there, we dress differently, we dance differently, I just feel that people are going to laugh at me."

"Don't worry about it Jass," Rosabella encouraged,"you'll be the happiest person once you've spent a week at camp."

"Thanks Rosabella," Jass smiled.

The two girls were interrupted by a squeak from the megaphone.

"Good Morning campers!"

A tall pale woman stood at the front of the bus holding the megaphone. She had a long bony face and high cheek bones. Her brown hair was tied back into a ponytail with a green rubber band. The woman wore a green blouse, and a tight dark green skirt that reached the top of her knees, and light green sneakers.

"I am Ms. Beanstalk, the sister of Jack Beanstalk." the woman announced, as the bus began to quite "but you can call me Ms. B."

"I didn't know he had a sister," Rosabella whispered to Jass.

"Me neither," she replied.

The two girls listened for more.

"I am pleased to be your supervisor for the bus ride, and I am sure that all of you princes and princess' are well behaved." Ms. B. eyes some boys in the back. "Some of our amazing staff and counselor are here to help if there is a problem.

"Snack will be passed around about an hour into the ride. So please sit tight. We are scheduled to arrive at camp grounds at 10:30, which is in an hour and 45 minutes. I will check in again in 30 minutes."

The megaphone was turned off with a crackle, as the talking on the bus resumed.

"I wonder what they have for snacks," Jass hexclaimed, licking her soft pink lips.

"Yeah," Rosabella agreed.

"Random question," Jass started the conversation,"what activities do they have?"