Chapter Ten: Rosabella Beauty

Rosabella Beauty put a red check next to the word toothbrush. She looked at the next item on her list: hairbrush. She rummaged around her gold colored suitcase, and found her yellow, and rose patterned hairbrush. Then, she put another red check next to the word hairbrush. She continued down the long list of packing supplies until she was done.

She zipped up her four gold suitcases. Then, she wheeled them, two by two into the hallway, where a maid would bring them into the grand entrance.

Rosabella went back into her bedroom, and closed the red wood door. She laid down on her bed and sighed as she smiled.

Tomorrow Rosabella would be going to Camp Destiny. She went last year and had an absolute blast. She had been waiting to go back since the day she left last summer.

She stared at her shiny clock. 10:15 pm it read. Rosabella wished it would say 9:00 am on it already.

Finally, she got dressed in her red rose nightgown, and brushed her teeth with a spare toothbrush. Then she walked over to a calendar on her nightstand and put a red x over July 8th. She read the red letters that ran over the box marked July 9th. Go to camp, it read.

Rosabella smiled, then she turned off the lights in her bedroom, and climbed into her bed

_____

Beep beep

Rosabella's alarm sounded as she yawned and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She sleepily turned her alarm off, and checked the time. 6:15 am. She then slowly got out of bed and did some morning stretching to wake her up a bit more.

She yawned once again and glanced at her calendar.

"Oh my fairy godmother! Today's the day! Today's the day!" She hexclaimed, sudenly wide awake.

She took a quick shower, then got dressed in a yellow flower patterned, short sleeve, knee-length dress, with yellow and brown sneakers. Then she put her hair up in a neat braid.

As she put on her brown glasses, Rosabella couldn't help but jump from hexcitement. She practically ran down the stairs and accidentally bumped into her father.

"Roooooaaaaaaar" the King bellowed, when he saw it was his daughter who bumped into him, cleared his throat and smiled," sorry Rosy, I guess the beast still never made it fully out."

Rosabella smiled,"it's okay Dad, I should have been looking were I was going anyways."

The former beast gave his daughter a bear hug. Literally. "Are you hexcited?" he asked.

"Are you joking?" Rosabella grinned like Kitty, the daughter of the Cheshire cat, "Hex ya!" she hexcliamed, "It's going to be spelltacular!"

"I'm glad you're hexcited Rosy," he father smiled, "why don't you join me for breakfast?"

"That would be hexalent," Rosabella replied, following her dad into the dining hall.

As they neared a tall grand door, a servant pushed it open to reveal the spelltacular dining hall, with a table neatly set in the center. Rosabella took a seat next to her father, and neatly placed her off-white napkin on her lap, as a plate of fried eggs and toast was served. She eagerly started with her eggs as her father was starting with his toast.

The two royalty soon finished their food.

"Well, that was an amazing meal," The king stated, getting up from the table.

"Here here," Rosabella agreed playfully, as she place her napkin on the table.

"Let's go to the entry way," Rosabella's father suggested, "the limo is supposed to be there at..." he checked his watch, "7:15, which is in fifteen minutes."

"Okay," Rosabella shrugged, and followed her father.

The two sat down on a velvet couch in the entry way, and started chatting about royalty, and the many rules and responsibilitys.

"It's very tough," her father admitted, "I wasn't sure I was up for the task until your mother convinced me."

"Speaking of your mother..." a voice said.

Rosabella looked up to see her gorgeous mother, wearing a light blue long dress that reached the ground, a sparkly blue bow in her light brown hair, and perfect modest blue makeup to match her clothing.

"Wow, mother..." Rosabella said, awestruck at her mother's beauty.

"Thank you, Rosabella, dear" Belle smiled, "Shall we head on out to the limousine?"

"You're coming too?" Rosabella asked, curious if her mother and father would join her on her trip to the bus stop.

"Of course, Rosabella," her mother replied, "we want to spend every minute that we can with you."

Rosabella blushed, "thank you."

The happy family walked together to the limosine which was parked right by the entrance, as the shufar loaded Rosabella's bags into the vehicle, then opened the last door for the royal family.

"Thank you," Rosabella said, as she climbed into the limo.

Her parents soon followed suite, and settled down in the back seat.

As the limo pulled out of the Beauty's driveway, Belle handed her daughter a neatly wrapped package.

"It's a gift, for being the best daughter ever," she said with a smile.

"A gift?" Rosabella asked.

"That's right," her father replied, "for you."

Rosabella smiled. She carefully unwrapped the small package to reveal a blue covered book.

"It's one of my favorites," Belle stated, "I think you will like it a lot."

"Thank you so much!" Rosabella hugged her mother and father.

The happy family chatted all the way to Book End, where the bus to Camp Destiny would drive them all the way to the camp. The limousine pulled up to the bus stop at hexactly 8:15 am, while the bus was supposed to arrive at 8:30.

Rosabella and her family, got out of the vehicle, while their shuffar took out Rosaella's luggage. Rosabella and her family went to join the crowd of family's waiting for the bus. Rosabella looked around to see if any of her friends were there, but couldn't find any. She assumed they would be on a different bus.

At 8:29, the bus pulled up, as the shuffars loaded the luggage, and the kids rushed onto the bus, to find a seat with their friends. Rosabella was one of the last to get on the bus, as she had given her parents an extra long hug.

"I'll miss you," she had said, then went to join her fellow campers on the bus.

...

Another chapter done! Wow! I'm already up to chapter ten! I hope you guys like it. Please vote and tell me what you think so far in the comments section below

-Isabelle