Chapter Twelve: Rosabella Beauty

The camp grounds were beautiful. There were so many open fields to play ball or to have picnics. There were basketball and tennis courts, swimming pools, and a lake. So many "log" houses for bunks, the dinning hall, and many activities.

Rosabella jumped for joy,"I can't wait!" she squealed to Jass in hexcitement.

"I can see," Jass smiled.

Rosabella sighed, "you'll love it, I promise."

Jass chuckled,"you've probably said that about a million times Rosabella."

"Your right," Rosabella smiled,"but it's true!"

The girls followed the line of campers that got off the coach bus. They got their luggage from the bottom of the bus and rolled/carried it, following Miss B. and other counselors. Finally, the paved path split in two.

"Boys on this side," Ms. B. pointed to the right,"and girls on the other," and pointed to the left.

The group divided into their genders and walked down their path. At the end, there was a huge building which looked like it was made of logs. Some of the princess' crinkled their nose in disgust, creating unattractive frustration lines on their foreheads.

But you should never judge a book by its cover, as the inside was magnificent. Red velvet carpets were laid out on the floor, brown leather chairs with gold colored thread were neatly scattered around the perimeter in clumps of two or three with a black, round, coffee table inbetween. Not to mention the Mirrortelevision or the MTV on the left wall, projecting pictures of last years campers. Rosabella smiled as she saw herself and a friend smiling on the MTV before the picture changed to other campers.

The girl campers were led down a hall with golden leaf wallpaper, the same as all the walls in the cabin. Finally, they arrived at a double brown wooden door.

"Hello girls," Ms. Beanstalk announced.

"Hello Ms. B." came an hexcited reply.

"Welcome to your bunk," she continued,"you will be assigned your bed," mumbles and sighs were exchanged with Jass curiously looking at Rosabella who shrugged,"and changes can be made throughout the summer.

"Each bed has a nightstand and a number, that number will be your locker, closet, and seat number, so remember it well. Your numbers might get switch to get friends with a different group of campers. No complaining for now about your bed."

Ms. B. Opened the double door with a gold colored handle. The inside was similar to the rest of the cabin. There was the same gold leaf wallpaper and red carpet, there were four rows of metal beds with sheets to match the wallpaper, and the symbol of Camp Destiny, an open storybook.

"At the far end are your closets," Ms. B. explained,"and down this hall are the bathrooms and showers, which are connected with this room. You will now be assigned beds, please listen carefully for your name."

The counselors read a list from last name order, but not everyone was put in order.

Rosabella was called soon since her last name started with a B. She was pointed to a bed at the back wall, but in the center of the row.

Rosabella thanked the counselor and rolled her suitcases next to her bed. #28 was written on a paper and taped to Rosabella's bed post. Rosabella looked at the bed to her left. It was number 41.

Jass was called soon after, and was pointed to a bed almost opposite to Rosabella's, which they were both pleased. Jass was number 30.

They both unpacked their clothing, checked out their closet, which was a hanger area and shelves, and makeup pouches. The girls quickly filled that up with their belongings.