Chapter Twenty Five: Rosabella Beauty

Rosabella Beauty pushed the iron gates open. She was exposed to a gorgeous landscape filled with low hedges and multicolored flowers. Stone pathways littered the ground and the castle towered above all of it.

Rosabella moaned at the sight of the beautiful castle. She definitely had no desire to explore it. She had one castle as her home and she didn't need another one.

That was the difference between Rosabella and her mother. Belle always wanted more. A more interesting life, a more interesting man. But all Rosabella wanted was everything she had.

She had a beautiful home, awesome parents, nice friends and a fun and adventurous life. She had never needed a boy to make her life more interesting. She saw dating and getting married as a change in her life that she was not ready to take. Which is one reason why she let go of Daring.

Rosabella sighed as she sat on the soft green grass. She knew that graduation was less the a year away. In 365 days she would be whisked away to her 'more interesting' story, having to start a new life and leave behind everything she loved.

A castle only symbolized her worries. It's grand spires and gleaming walls was a mere cover for a new and better life. But Rosabella didn't want a new or better life.

She groaned as she lay back on the grass, letting her brown locks spread around her. Her thoughts would make her go crazy if she kept on thinking like this.

Rosabella raised her head has she heard the iron gate creak open. A white and blue haired princess poked her head through the gap of the fence.

"Rosabella?" Darling called.

Rosabella stood up and waved, "over here!"

Darling matched her gaze to the voice of her friend and smiled as she entered the estate.

"Hey Rosy," Darling

"Hey."

"How does it feel to be a rebel?" Darling asked with a smile.

Rosabella shrugged as her shoulders sagged and a frown replaced her smile, "it's complicated," she said as she tucked her brown lock behind her ear.

"Well, I'm here to listen," Darling sat on the soft green grass.

Rosabella sighed and followed her friend to the grass, "Well, I guess I don't want to have an uncertain future," She started to explain.

Rosabella looked at the ground as a tear slipped down her cheek. Darling waited for more but only silence followed.

"You okay Rosy?" Darling put her arm around her friend.

"I can't I just can't," Rosabella sobbed.

"Don't worry I'm here for you, Rosabella I'm right here for you," Darling assured.

Rosabella looked at her friend, her eyes now puffy and red, "it's all too much and too uncertain."

"We can figure it all out together," Darling assured.

Rosabella shook her head, "there's no way to help, it's out of everyone's control." Rosabella took a deep breath before continuing, "everyone else knows hexactly what they want and why there a rebel. But me, it's over a boy I'm practically forbidden to like, and I don't even know what his feelings towards me are."

A fresh wave of tears exploded out of Rosabella's eyes as she finished her explanation. Darling patted her back.

"It's okay Rosy, we'll figure this out together."

Darling held Rosabella as she let Rosy sob on her shoulder.

"It's okay Rosy, we'll figure it out."

•••
Well isn't this the worst chapter ever. Honestly I was just trying to finish it so I could have something done for today so I know it's kind of horrible. And does anyone else ship Darlbella after this? I mean I never did before this, but after writing it I was totally fangirling over Darlbella. But I won't put it in the book because I just never actually see it happening. Anyways, too much talking! Please vote and comment, thanks so much for reading!

-Isabelle