Epilouge

Three weeks before the start of the fall semester, Destiny Land was crammed with fairytale students of all kinds. Incoming freshman and seniors alike came to see the inspiring beauty of the fairytale paradise.

A Destiny Land committee was formed to keep the peace and balance of the fairytale world. Both Evelyn and her father were part of it, along with many other famous characters. The committee had put in place a few rules regarding the signing of the books. They decided that you can only sign at the beginning of your senior year of high school, or at the age of fifteen, but you must sign before graduation. They also officially set a Destiny Year. A year in which the destinies will play out in some form or another. A Destiny Year would take place every four years, the next one would take place next year.

The committee also set up the signing station, which was a little pathway off the center of the Base that led to an opening in the forest. There, a semi-circle of podiums sat, each holding a Storybook of Legends for that story, as the tittle was displayed on a plaque. Behind the podiums was a large and beautiful waterfall cascading down the side of a cliff. Not only the waterfall added to beauty, little flowers and trees were planted to make the already gorgeous place, sparkle with more beauty. An enchantment was cast at the entryway to only allow students between the ages of fifteen and sixteen to enter. A viewing section was provided so younger and older people could see the magical books.

Briar Beauty already knew exactly what she wanted to sign as. The moment the signing stations were open, she rushed to sign her name at the one and only spot that fit her desire: to be a royal party planner. That's right, let's get this groove on!

She was so hexcited she forgot all her worries, no more sleeping for decades, no more random sleeping, because it was party time! She was celebrating so much that she accidentally knocked into Ashlynn.

Ashlynn Ella was arm in arm with her boyfriend Hunter. They were so happy together, and now they could be together forever.  Ashlynn has signed as an attendee of her own royal ball, with Hunter as her male accompaniment.

The two were so happy together that they joined Briar in celebrating. Everyone cheered as Briar announced a huge party at the Sleeping Beauty castle that night.

With all the noise going on, Ashlynn and Hunter steppes to the side. They sat on a bench and talked. They embraced, they could now be together for the rest of their lives, and no feeling was a better one.

••••

Darling Charming was fingering with her dress. A red haired boy stepped into her line of view with his ever present cutely charming smile.

"Hey princess," he said.

Darling smiled and gave him a hug, "Chase I'm so glad you here."

"Yeah me too."

"Have you signed yet?" Darling asked.

"Yup, continuing on to be the red night."

Darling squealed with glee, "I signed as the White night! We can be in Wonderland together!"

"Well, as they say in Wonderland, that's wondertastic!"

••••

Rosabella Beauty was walking around the Base when she spotted a friendly face (not intended to rhyme). Over the shoulders of other fairytale children, Jass was smiling and waving. Rosabella smiled back and walked over.

"Hey Jass!" Rosabella exclaimed after giving her friend a bear hug.

"I'm so glad I was able to come here today, it's so beautiful," Jass murmured excitedly.