E I G H T

Justin found himself inside a room of the vampires hideout. He was sat down on the sofa, not really knowing why was he needed there or why wasn't he trapped with Simon.

"This is ridiculous."

Justin stood up and started walking around the room trying to find an exit. "Well, well, well. Where do you think you're going?"

Justin jumped and turned around, the same male vampire from earlier right in front of him. "Look, I don't know what you want and I don't really care so you could just stop wasting my time and let me and my friend go," Justin said, almost gagging at the word 'friend' when referring to Simon.

"No can do. We have questions and you're going to answer them. Now, let's start." The vampire smiled wickedly.

"The Mortal Cup. Where is it?"

Justin snorted. "You really think I know about that? And even if I did I wouldn't tell you."

The vampire, sighed annoyingly. "You're Justin Fairchild, we're sure you know." The redhead laughed and walked backwards. "Dude, honestly I just found out there's something called the 'Mortal Cup' so no, I don't know where it is."

"You know, I've never tasted Shadowhunters' blood, I wonder if it's tasty..." Justin's smile fell off as the vampire sped to him and bit him on the wrist.

Justin closed his eyes and felt a rush of pleasure ran through him but it soon left, the more the man drank the less he felt it.

"Are you done? I kind of want to live but you're making it really hard," Justin asked. The vampire detached himself from the wrist and wipes his mouth with the end of his jacket.

"Okay, George. That's enough." The same vampire that kidnapped him entered the room and shooed the other male out of the room.

"Don't worry, Justin, I'll be back."

The redhead rolled his eyes and wave sarcastically. "Are you here to let me go?" The vampire, Raphael, stared at him with a blank look.

"I take that as a no."

"You're quite the catch, Justin Fairchild. Now, my friend was awful at the interrogation thing but I can be very persuasive. Tell me where the Mortal Cup is," Raphael said.

"Like I told your ally, I don't know where it is. I don't think anyone knows where it is."

Raphael was getting exasperated by him that he couldn't really control himself and punched the Shadowhunters right on the face.

"Fuck!" Justin cradled his face, his hand rubbing his jaw in pain. "Now I'm not even talking to you man."

"Come on."

Justin then was dragged by Raphael and he entered the room where Simon was with another vampire.

"Clary I'm here!"

Raphael sped away from Justin and stepped in front of the brunette. "I told you, you're a hostage! Accept it!"