T E N

Isabelle Lightwood sauntered the halls of the Institute, clothes on her hands. She managed to sneak into Jace's and Alec's rooms and steal some clothes for Justin.

The raven haired girl was curious about Justin. She wanted to figure him out but the boy was too closed off and reserve that it was impossible to do it.

Since the three professional hunters encountered the siblings, Isabelle has noticed how exhausted Justin looks. And the nightmares he's been having didn't help the situation, and let's add the fight he's having with Clary.

Izzy knocked on his door, the redhead opening it seconds after. "Hello."

"We're going to a Downworlders rave and I know you don't have any clothes so I stole some from my brothers so you can choose." She handed him the items and smiled.

"Thank you, Isabelle. A word of advice? Stop stealing from them and just take me out to buy clothes." Isabelle chuckled and left the room to get ready and talk to her own brother.

Justin looked at the clothes and noticed it was mostly black. 'Man these Shadowhunters need to use more colours.'

The redhead took a quick shower and changed into the clothes Isabelle brought him, taking his signature leather jacket, that surprisingly was intact after the whole vampire fiasco.

He stepped out, pocketing his stele and making his way to the weapons room, the two Lightwood talking there.

Justin decided not to interrupt and waited until the siblings stopped their heated argument. He saw Alec walk away with his bow and quiver and sped walk to the shelf with the seraph blades.

"Hey, Isabelle. Can I take one?" Isabelle looked up and nodded, adjusting her snake bracelet and walking away, leaving Justin with his thoughts.

"That was weird."

Justin took one of the seraph blades and exited the Institute, following his fellow Shadowhunters.

"Alec and Izzy are securing the perimeter," Jace told the siblings as they made their way to the long line. "Are you sure this is a good idea? Last time we were here, this place was crawling with vampires."

Justin rolled his eyes. There goes his sister just talking and disagreeing on everything. They were doing all of this for her, she should at least trust them.

"Relax, all Downworlders hang out here. We just came on vampire night," Jace reassured.

Justin tunes out of the conversation, looking around him and spotting the Lightwoods coming over. "All clear."

"Do you think red's my color?" Isabelle asked Clary as she hooked her arm with her and touched the necklace.

"Iz, with a body like yours, everything's your color," Clary told her. "You definitely should use more color, black is boring," Justin added.

The raven haired girl laughed and glanced at the jewellery hanging on her chest. "Good point, both of you. Damn, I make this necklace look so good."

"Will you take it off? I'm certain Magnus Bane doesn't want drool on his ruby when we make the exchange," Alec ordered. "You should lighten up, dude," Justin mumbled.