N I N E T E E N

Justin was walking through the hallways. He was doing something he never thought he would, he was going to check up on Luke.

As he was nearing the room, he heard Luke's voice. "It all starts and ends with you."

The redhead approached the room and stood at the doorway. "How do you know that?"

"Because I know Jocelyn. You're the only person she would have trusted with the location of the Cup," Luke explained.

Justin scoffed loud enough to catch Luke's attention. The dark skinned man stared at him with sad eyes. "If she trusted me so much why didn't she tell me any of this?"

"Yeah, Luke. Why didn't she tell her this but told me?" Justin asked, entering the room.

"She didn't think this was going to happen. She made provision just in case it did. The potion, Dot... Jocelyn said I should tell you everything about our past. That it would unlock you," Luke explained.

"What does that even mean?"

"I don't know! But you do." Luke sat down on the bed and held his wounds. "Memory's wiped, remember?"

"There are clues. They're inside the mundane world. Think, Clary."

"I don't remember anything if mom hid clues, I don't know what they are," Clary said exasperated. "You have to figure this out!"

"You said you had to tell me everything. Maybe... Maybe there's something you forgot-" Clary stopped herself as she saw something sticking out of her bag. She picked the box out and walked back over to her father figure.

"What is this?"

"No."

"Mom said this belonged to my father... but Valentine is my father."

"No."

"Who's JJC?" Justin asked.

"I want you to remember your father could be a good man," Luke told them. "After what he did to you-"

"This is worse, Clary," Luke interrupted and tuned his gaze to the oldest Fray. "I don't care. Luke, I want to know, I... I need to know. You said so yourself. You have to tell me everything."

"JJC stands for Justin and Jonathan Christopher... your brother."

Justin squinted his eyes at the revelation. "We have a brother?" "Your twin, Justin. He died in a fire at Fairchild Manor. A fire that your father set."

Clary gasped and placed her hand on top of the box, the object disappearing and a drawing of it appearing in the white canvas.

"That's it. That's the ending of the story that my mother needed me to hear, but... Is that what she meant to unlock?"

Luke took a hold of the drawing and just stare at it. "How did you do that?" Justin questioned his sister. "There are Shadowhunters that have unusual Angelic Powers, but I've never seen anyone do what you just did," Luke explained.

"Can these powers be inherited?"

"I think so," Luke answered. "I know where my mother hid the Cup."