T W E L V E

Justin stood on the far side of the loft, just reliving the memory he had just moments ago. Alec noticed his confused look and walked to him.

"Are you okay?"

Justin looked up at him and nodded, not really understanding why was Alec Lightwood of all people worrying about him.

"I'm fine." "You don't look fine. Did something happened?" Alec asked again.

"It's just-its really nothing," Justin said, dismissing the conversation. Alec sighed, knowing there was no chance he was going to get something out of the Fray boy.

"Hold tight, everyone, we're about to move."

After the warlock did his magic and the lair changed location he turned to the five Shadowhunters.

"Ah, much better. Ugh, it's inevitable. After each move I get the itch to redecorate. Normally, I love a dirty lair, but this one is just sloppy," Magnus said, mostly talking to Alec, who looked at him with a weird face and walked to his parabatai.

"Okay, so how do we summon the memory demon?" Clary asked.

"Are you certain? Both of you? Summoning such a powerful demon could be lethal," Magnus explained. "I'll do anything to save my mother. Where is the demon?"

"Okay. One of you, pretty boys, get your team ready." Magnus ordered. Jace started to walk forward sending a command only to be stopped by Magnus' outstretched hand.

"I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to one of them." The warlock then pointed at Alec and Justin, both who smiled at the compliment.

Magnus took Clary to another room, telling her instructions for something to do. After Jace joined her and Magnus exited the room, he called for Justin to walk with him.

"Do you want to do this?"

The redhead looked at him with confusion. "It's not my memories we're trying to recover, they're Clary's." Magnus sighed.

"You also had some memories that your mother wanted me to remove from you. Do you want them back?"

Justin stared at him in astonishment. How could his mother do that to him? He was supposed to be safe from the memory wipe and know everything about the Shadow World and himself but Jocelyn lied.

"I-I don't know. Let's just focus on Clary."

Magnus nodded and motioned for everyone to enter the room Clary was in.

"Jocelyn was right, your artistry is beyond compare," Magnus praised. "I don't know about that."

"Oh, the only other person I've known who could draw as well was Michelangelo, who was excellent in bed, I might add," Magnus said, looking at Alec and Justin when he said the last part.

The Fray boy smiled in amusement, impressed by the warlocks words. He then wiped the smile off his face when he remembered no one knew about his thoughts about boys, still trying to keep his facade.

"Okay. We're ready. Everyone take your rightful place on the hexagram," Magnus ordered.

When everyone was ready, with Justin and Isabelle besides him, Alec besides Justin with Jace on his right and Clary at Jace's right on Isabelle's left.