IMPORTANT NOTE!

Hey guys! I've been inactive here in Wattpad lately, and I'd like you guys to know what's happening.

I'm currently a grade 11 student here in the Philippines, and I'm stressed out. Depression has been taking over me lately, and it's something that I don't like as much as everyone else does. 😢 I can't seem to find the time to write and sleep enough, so... Yeah. I don't update anymore.

Plus, here's a thing that most of you won't like.

I'm going to stop using this account.

Don't worry, I won't delete my works here. I'll just make a new account and start writing there again (once I find the time). You may be wondering why I'm making a new account, and I'm going to tell you the reason.

Joining the school publication here in my new school made me realize how poorly written my works are. Just trying to read them again makes me cringe. I've learned a lot about writing lately, and I'd like to start again. I hope you guys will still support me. I'm not saying that I hate the ones that I already posted here. I still love them. I guess if I want to be a better writer, I just have to start brand new.

My new account is @zhainazanica

Go follow me guys. I'll start uploading around October, and I promise that they will be better.

Thank you! This is @zhinebright signing off 😁

Z.