3. New Home

Twist Of Fate

Chapter 3: New Home

The day of the moving finally came. You had packed all of your things, and Ki Joon's with the help of Taecyeon.

You were now waiting for the moving van to come, and the workers, who would help you carry out your packages.

Ki Joon was coming to your home, or to be specific Yongguk's home tomorrow, and you were excited, and yet nervous at the same time. Yongguk, and you haven't really talked about it.

You heard through one of his workers that he was working till late tonight. It was alright with you, since you could work alone in the house without having him around.

This was also your first time going to Yongguk's house. You didn't know how it looked. All you knew was that it was a house in a neighborhood. He didn't live out in the city.

The house had a backyard. That was also one of the main reasons to why Mrs. Kim thought it was a good idea to move into Yongguk's house, because Ki Joon could use the backyard to play. You had to admit that it was true. It would benefit Ki Joon, in the long run.

Your phone was ringing, and you quickly picked it up.

"Hello."

"Sera, it's me Taecyeon. Have you left yet?"

"No, why?" You asked.

"I can take you there if you want, I'm soon off from work." He said.

You smiled, and shook your head. "It's okay, Taec. The moving van is already here." You said, and he cooed back.

"Oh.. Okay then." He paused, and there was a moment of silence. "If you need anything, let me know, and I'll come by." He said, and you laughed.

"I know, don't worry about me. I'm not going to live with a murderer." You said jokingly, and laughed.

But Taecyeon on the other hand was quiet on the phone, and you sensed that he was worried, because it was finally happening.

You were moving out. You also got quiet for a moment, and chewed on your bottom lip whilst looking out on the moving van that finally stopped in front of you.

"I'm okay, you don't have to worry about me." You assured him once more, and he sighed deeply.

"Just text me, when you get there." He said, and you cooed back, and hung up the call.

The ride to Yongguk's house took almost an hour. You sat in the front seat with the driver, and watched the neighborhood as you got closer to his house.

This place seemed like the perfect place to raise a kid, and there were many neighbors. You didn't expect a man like Yongguk to live in such a place.

He seemed more like a person, who would live in a penthouse. Then it suddenly hit you that you actually didn't know whether he lived alone or not, and if he was in a relationship. You had no information about him.

You knew nothing about this man, whom you would be living with from now on. It was kind of scary.

"We've reached the destination Miss." The driver announced, and you looked up at the old man, and nodded.

"Thank you."

The van pulled over a big white, modern mansion, and you gapped at it.

It can't be this. This can't be his house.

It was the perfect house for a little family to live in. A smile spread on your face unknowingly, and you stepped out of the van.

The key to the house was in your purse. Yongguk sent it to you through the mail a few days ago. It felt really odd knowing that you would be living in this house from now on, and the fact that you had the keys to this stranger's house.