25. Sharing Little Pieces

Twist Of Fate

Chapter 25: Sharing Little Pieces

@@ (seoul_lover/asianfanfics.com)

The dining table was already set, and you waited for Yongguk to show up. Your mother left the kitchen, and you stood in front of the counter, drinking some water.

It had been minutes now, since your father took off with Yongguk. Ki Joon was in the living room, playing around with your brother and bonding.

Ki Joon did well without your presence, and seemed to be comfortable with your brother, which made you feel relieved.

Your brother was quite playful, and teased Ki Joon, and that brought them closer. The two seemed to be having fun on their own. It made you happy to see Ki Joon get along with your family. It meant a lot, as they would be a part of his life as well. The thought of it put a smile on your face.

You placed the empty glass down on the counter, and sighed deeply. Suddenly you felt someone press you against the counter, and your heart dropped to your guts.

His manly scent filled your nostrils and you breathed deeply, but instantly regretted it, as his scent overwhelmed your senses. You could feel the heat from his body radiate against your back. 

Then he placed his hands on the counter, at each your sides, and leaned further in. You stood still, unable to move, as you felt his front against your back. Your heart pounded against your chest.

Your breath got caught in your throat, when he nuzzled into your neck, and you felt his lips on your warm skin.

"What are you doing?" You asked, in a quiet tone.

"Shh, your mother is behind us, she's watching." He whispered in your ear.

"I said no skinship." You warned him.

You were about to pull away, but he quickly wrapped his arms around your waist. He pulled you closer into him, locking you in his tight hold. You let out a small gasp of surprise, and stiffened in his embrace. You didn't know what to do, and you felt like some mice that got trapped.

You felt his firm chest pressed against your back, and he had a secure grip around you, making sure you couldn't escape from him. Your heart began to race faster, and you shut your eyes tightly.

Yongguk glanced down at you, and a smirk formed on his face, when he saw you close your eyes. He leaned down further to you. His nose brushed down your cheek, and you inhaled shakily.

"I didn't get to kiss you before." He reminded you. His tone was somehow deeper and he sounded huskier. 

He spoke in a low tone, and he sounded quite hot, you had to admit. His deep tone was alluring. Your heart began to race faster.

"You did." You said in a small tone.

He let out a low and sweet chuckle. "You think kissing your cheek counts as a kiss?" He asked, and you nodded, but you knew that really wasn't true. You were just a chicken.

"It doesn't. Let me show you what a real kiss is." He purred against your ear.

You wondered about what had gotten into him, but then you remembered that it was all just an act, that your mother was watching, and suddenly your heart sank to your guts. All of it was fake.

His breath danced down your skin, and you shuddered. His deep tone made you feel shaky inside. Although it was an act, you couldn't find yourself to stop him.

Then he suddenly spun you around so that you faced him. Instinctively, your body tensed, and you kept your eyes closed, in fear of meeting his gaze.