61. You Look Like A Princess

Twist Of Fate
Chapter 61
You Look Like A Princess

It was Sunday morning. The boys were still asleep, so you went to take a shower after having watered the plants in your house and cleaned up a bit.

It was nice to be up a bit earlier than the others. It meant having some alone time, long showers, and relaxation before the two would wake up.

But soon your peace was over, when you heard a knock on the door. You froze with hands in your hair and shampoo.

"Yes?" You called out and quickly washed your face, getting rid of the shampoo. Maybe it was Ki Joon at the door.

"I need a shower too, when are you done with your business, woman?" Yongguk asked.

You peeked past the shower curtain, stared at the closed door as if your eyes could shoot with lasers and burn a hole through the door and get him.

"When I want to." You replied and scrunched your nose.

"Well, you have to hurry up, we got something to do later." Yongguk said.

"Like, what?" You asked with a confused look.

"I'll tell you later." He said, and then you heard the sound of his footsteps getting further away from the door.

"Bang?" You called out.

"Hurry up." He shouted from the hall.

Just like that, you hurriedly washed up and rushed off to get changed. When you arrived downstairs into the open room about thirty minutes later, no one was there.

You sighed, but suddenly, you could hear a distant sound coming from Yongguk's studio and headed in that direction.

The door was ajar, you pushed it back and stepped inside the dimmed room. Yongguk was seated on his chair in front of his equipment, playing a jazzy tune as he looked at the computer screen and you could see some musical notes on his desk. He was working on some lyrics and composition.

"You said we got something to do."

He turned around in his chair and looked out at you, when he heard your voice and his eyes trailed down and up your body. Instantly, you tensed up.

His brows were furrowed. He raised his hand in front of his face, rubbed his chin, and pursed his lips with knitted brows.

"Ehm- what is it? Do I have something stuck on my face?" You asked, seen as he was staring at your face so intently now as if he was studying your looks.

You touched your cheeks, wondering if you had some mascara stain on you. You had just applied makeup.

"No, we are going dress shopping." He said.

You stared at his face with a blank look.

"Sorry- what?" Your eyes widened.

"My company's anniversary is next Friday. I assume, you would need a new dress for it." He said as he stood up from the chair.

There was a moment of silence as you let it all sink in and remembered the things. The anniversary party of his company, and the fact that you had been asked out as his date for it. You stared off. It was already happening next Friday.

"Do you have a formal dress?" He pulled you out of your little reverie, and you quickly shook your head. You gazed back into his eyes.

"No, not really. I've not needed one before." You told as you rubbed your upper arm. He looked into your eyes for a while.