15. Babysitting

Twist Of Fate

Chapter 15: Babysitting

You received a phone call earlier and got surprised to hear that it was Yongguk's sister Natasha in the line. She told you that she would be coming over for the evening, because her son wanted to play with Ki Joon and you said okay to that.

You hadn't seen her since the day you met her the first time with the rest of the Bang family. A week or so had passed since you last saw any of Yongguk's family members.

You thought that it was a good idea for the two little boys to meet and play together. They got along really well the first time they met. Ki Joon could use some friends of his age as well. You couldn't wait to tell him about it and hurried to him.

Ki Joon was watching cartoon on the iPad as you walked into the living room. He was fully concentrated on watching Winnie the Pooh. You remembered that Yongguk made him watch the cartoon and Ki Joon began to like it a lot. He had been watching it a lot lately. You sat down beside him on the couch and rubbed his back gently. You smiled and told him about Min Jun.

"Ki Joon-ie, your cousin Min Jun is coming to play with you today." You said.

The little one turned his attention towards you and his eyes shone.

"We can play today?" He asked in a cute way with clear excitement and you nodded smiling.

The little one jumped excitingly in the couch and you laughed at his actions.

"Yay" He squealed and you laughed wholeheartedly, when you saw how happy he got.

"Be careful." You said as he kept jumping on the couch and you grabbed his small hand, so that he wouldn't fall from the couch.

Ki Joon sat back down and giggled happily. It was your first time seeing him get that excited over meeting someone. He must really like Yongguk's nephew Min Jun. You smiled from ear to ear. This was a great progress for Ki Joon.

Ki Joon continued watching Winnie the Pooh. He would giggle now and then as he watched the cartoon. He had the sweetest voice and you sat beside him and watched the cartoon and spoke about it.

Yongguk was getting ready for a meeting and you sat together with Ki Joon once he walked into the living room. He walked beside you and you looked up at him. Your eyes met. He was wearing blue jeans, a white t-shirt and a black blazer. He was dressed quite simple, yet neatly and he looked really good.

Why am I staring at him?

You quickly broke off the gaze and looked back at the cartoon. Yongguk cleared his throat and spoke as he looked at you.

"I'll be back in a few hours. I got a meeting with some producers." He said.

You looked back up and you nodded briefly. Yongguk pursed his lips and then walked in front of the little one and sat down beside him. You watched Yongguk as he spoke to Ki Joon.

"Are you watching Tigger?" He asked and Ki Joon nodded whilst smiling.

"Tigger can jump with his tail! and he is so fast." The little boy said and he sounded so ecstatic and it made Yongguk chuckle.

"That's right" Yongguk said and he patted the little boy's head gently.

You looked at the two boys and smiled. Ki Joon really liked watching Winnie the Pooh and knowing that Yongguk liked Tigger too made you chuckle. They seemed quite alike now and then. You continued smiling unknowingly. It was a sort of childish that a grown man still liked Tigger. You wondered why he did.