4. Park Ki Joon

Twist Of Fate

Chapter 4: Park Ki Joon

The day of meeting Ki Joon, and bringing him home finally came. You woke up the next morning, and you felt really tired, and sleepy. You didn't get enough sleep last night, and you remembered what had happened.

You went down to get something to eat, and got scared, when you saw a light flash through the window in the living room. You groaned embarrassed, because you even clung onto Yongguk.

Oh, my dear God, I can't face that man now. You groaned, and fell back into your bed, writhed like a dying fish.

Your phone suddenly buzzed, because you received a text message. You quickly reached out for your phone, and opened the message.

Tae: Good morning, beauty. Tell me how is goes today with the little boy (:

You read the message, and grinned as you replied back.

I will let you know everything, work hard today!

Your phone buzzed quicker, as the reply came back faster, and you opened the message.

Taec: I will!

You laughed, and finally slid out of your bed, and yawned. You slowly opened your door, and looked out into the hallway, inspecting the place, to see if Yongguk was there or not.

But you couldn't hear anything, and you slowly walked out. You stood still in the middle of the hallway for a moment. You tried to listen for any sounds, but the place was quiet, and free.

Where is Yongguk?

You were getting ready, when your phone suddenly rang, and you read the name of the caller-id on your phone.

'Arrogant Jerk'

You had saved Yongguk's name as 'Arrogant Jerk' in your contact list, because that's how he's been treating you ever since you first met him.

He only cared about himself or that's how you saw it, because he hadn't really been kind to you at all.

You snickered, when you saw the caller's name pop up on your touch screen. "Why is the jerk calling me?"

You wondered why he was calling you, he usually sends a text message, when he has something to say.

It was probably something related to Ki Joon, because he wouldn't call just to talk, and you finally picked up the phone.

"I'll meet you at the firm. I'm at work right now, and I called a driver to pick you up." He said, nonchalantly.

You were silent for a while as you processed his words. Yongguk had actually called for a driver to pick you up.

This was not like him. Maybe he only did it, because he had to make sure you would be there on time. You made a face at the latter thought.

"Alright.. Thank you." You said, and waited for him to speak.

"Good bye, Kwon." He said coldly, and he hung up the call before you could reply. You stared off, and blinked your eyes a few times.

Was that all?

You made faces at your screen after he hung up, he was probably moody, because of what that happened last night.

Why does he always have to be so curt, cold, and short in his sentences?