58. Feeling Like A Chicken Without A Head

Twist Of Fate
Chapter 58
Feeling Like A Chicken Without A Head

It had possibly been the worst night of your entire life. You had hardly slept, and when the sun was out, you laid in bed awake.

Last night had been odd, way too odd, had left you feeling completely torn and confused about your own feelings.

"Kiss me."

"I want to kiss you. I want you to ki-"

You grabbed onto your pillow, covered your face with it, muffling your groans into the pillow as his words repeated in your mind. Then you pulled the pillow away and began to punch it with your fists.

"Damn him, what had that been about, kissing me and then just walking out without an explanation." You punched the pillow.

You imagined that the pillow was him as you gave it punches after punches until you felt tired out and collapsed onto the mattress. You wriggled your body, groaning.

"I'll kill him when I see him, that's it, he's done." You slipped out of bed.

Checked your face in the mirror for dirt under your eyes and walked out of the room. You rushed to the bathroom and took a shower.

Once you were done washing up, and brushing your teeth, you slipped your bathrobe on and wiped your body. You opened the door and stepped into the hall.

"Good morning."

You froze, stared out at the white wall, ignoring him. His voice was low, husky and he sounded tired, but not drunk.

"I'll help Ki Joon wash up." He said.

You kept your gaze out, but then your eyes fell upon the wooden floor and you saw the droplets of water from your hair that dripped onto the floor.

You had a towel in your hand for your hair and you quickly began to wrap your wet hair in the towel before the floor got wet and slippery.

"Kwon?" He called out, but you ignored him.

He's so done.

"I'm going to get dressed, so you can't come into the room." You said nonchalantly, walked over to the bedroom, opened the door, and slammed it after you got in.

Once you were inside the room, you let out a deep sigh and closed your eyes. 

"Who does he think he is, he can just kiss me when he is drunk and then act like nothing?" You hissed.

You kissed him too, you wanted to kiss him too, you are just as guilty as him, oh shut it!

Suddenly, it knocked on the door and you jumped startled away from the door. Somehow, your heart began to beat harder.

"Kwon?" He called out from the other side in the hall.

You stared at the white wooden door.

What if he does remember last night?

What should I do if he remembers it all?

What am I going to do of myself now!

"Yes?" You replied.

"There's some soup in the fridge. Is it new? Can I heat it up and have some? I am hungover." He said. He spoke in a hoarse and rather dry tone.

He doesn't remember.

He doesn't remember the kiss

"Its new." You told.

Your eyes wandered to the nightstand, where you had placed the silver platter last night. If it was still there, then he hadn't eaten his soup.