ZERO

"Honestly I'm so fucked. It's so late right now and here I am in a discord with like 10 different people who are literally on opposite sides of the world," I say which causes everyone to laugh.

I was currently sat in Fitz Hotel Discord helping to plan our trip to LA. It was Me, Mason, Jaren, Cam, Carson, Eric, Jay, Toby, Ezra, John, Craig, Sami and Matt.

Even though Craig & Sami were already out there we decided to rent out a villa type place as close to them as we could.

"I'm so fucking excited cunts," Mason says as I groan.

"Language," I say which causes Cam to laugh.

"Excuse me I'm the father of this group, we don't need a mother Eli," Cam says causing everyone to laugh.

"Also you say for me to watch my language but you literally said fuck one minute previously so fuck you cunt," Mason says which causes me to sigh.

"I hate you sometimes, you act dumb but your kind of smart," I say which causes Jay to laugh.

"He's like the male version of you Eli" Jay states which cause everyone to erupt into laughter.

"I honestly secretly hate you all and I'm already hating coming to LA and I'm even close to coming there yet," I say as Eric comes out of his silent spell.

"I can't wait to get you high as fuck again," Eric says causing me to laugh.

"Oh god here we go, your gonna try and kill me again. Eric no please, let me be innocent," I say which causes everyone to laugh.

"Like fuck are you innocent, you are on the same level as us," Matt says which causes me to facepalm.

"Maybe but let me be innocent you fucks," I say which causes Sami to giggle.

"You and Mason are on the same level which is bad because Mason is fucked," Sami says as everyone agrees. There was also a loud bang that came through the chat.

"Right who fell over?" Toby says as we here Jaren laugh rather loudly.

"I stood up for two seconds and went to sit back down and my chair went nope and went backwards," Jaren tells us and we all laugh like idiots.

"You're a fucking idiot," Ezra says which causes me to giggle.

"Lads lets get down to business already," I say as we start finalising the last details for the trip.

Here I come LA.