THIRTEEN

We walked along the pavement, me trailing behind the rest of boys as I was a lot slower and smaller than them. I didn't even notice Mason next to me until he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Eli?" He questions as I stare at him.

"What? Sorry I was daydreaming" I say as he laughs.

"I said I got you this, I promised you something you would like yesterday and I didn't see anything so here you go" Mason says as he pushes a cute little teddy bear towards me. It was a rather large bear, it was light blue with a dash of white on it.

"It's so cute Mace" I say as I smile at him. "What's the name?"

"I named the bear Skye" He says as I smile.

"Ironic cause it's the colour of the sky" I say with a giggle.

"I got the pink one to match it back in Australia, from the trip to Germany" He says as I blink at him.

"That's adorable" I say as we laugh and catch up with the boys.

"Where'd ya get the bear from El?" Eric asks as I smile.

"Mason got it, apparently it matches his STD bear minus the STDs" I say as I see Cam smile in the corner of my eye.

"That bear is so fucked though, the stripper ruined it" Mason says as we al laugh.

As we walked down the pavement we came across a nightclub, we hadn't been out clubbing yet. I mean we all had our IDs, a few of us with our fake ones.

"You know what we should go out clubbing tonight" Jay suggest as we all agree. I mean I didn't bring some dresses to LA for nothing along with some killer heels and my makeup.

"Oh my god! Is that SARCASM?" I hear someone shout from behind me, thankfully Jay and Eric had their mask & helmet on. Ezra had also brought his raccoon mask but didn't bother to put it on.

I turned around to come face to face with around 5 different kids, around 16/17. I gave them a big smile before offering to take a picture with them, they also wanted a picture with the boys as we were a gang.

I hadn't really thought about my youtube channel in a while. I was like Cam, very picky with my content always wanting to best jokes and making the video enjoyable throughout. I had around 8.5 million subscribers, from varius years of working for them and I want grateful for every single one of those people who supported me throughout my youtube career.

"Oh boys we better go home, if you wanna go out clubbing we better let Eli have the 5 hours she needs to look presentable" He says as I slap his arm.

"Cam I'm being fucking bullied again" I state as they all burst out laughing.

"When aren't you being bullied?" Cam questions as I frown.

"Fuck you all & I'm down to go since I'm free of mother nature" I say as my eyes go wide. "Not like that, as in the flip you off kind not the physical gangbang way"

"I'm fucking done, jesus El" Jaren says as we all laugh it off.

"Come on you retards let's go back" I say before we turn around and make our way back to the house.