FOUR

just cause it's my first official day of college i felt like giving everyone an extra bit of happiness :)

×××

Instead of leaving the house we all decided just to postmate it. We ordered a bunch of shit from IHOP and I was more than happy to enjoy some pancakes at this point in time.

I was currently sat outside in the garden on my phone messing around on my Instagram stories. I accidentally clicked off the app and my gallery came up with a lot of photos that seemed to be taken last night. I scrolled through them coming across a few that caught my eye, it was pictures of me and someone kissing. I looked a bit closer into the detail and you could clearly see it was Mason from his blue silvery hair.

"Oh fuck" I say as I drop my phone from my hands and proceed to put my head in them. "I'm so fucking stupid"

"I'm sorry" I hear someone say as I turn to face them.

"It's not your fault Mason, it's mine" I say as he comes and sits next to me. "I fucked up big time"

"El you didn't fuck up, we were both drunk and high" He says as I rest my head onto his shoulder.

"What even are we?" I question as he sighs.

"Best friends, we will always be best friends. Mace and El best friends forever" He says as I smile.

"Come one let's go get fat off pancakes" I say as we walk inside.

×××

After demolishing our breakfast we all decided to get ubers back to the villa which was around 20 minutes away from the SuniLadd house. I managed to change and put on some shorts, I changed hoodies and put my one back on so Mason could have his back for the uber ride.

I still had my suitcase and bags to take back to the villa which was a pain in the ass if your hungover. I placed my bagpack on my shoulders and slung my other bag on my shoulder before grabbing my suitcase and dragging them outside to the uber, we decided to get two of them.

It was Matt, Jay, John, Carson, Cam and Toby in the first uber, they took my suitcase and bags for me as there wasn't much room in there anyways, they all forced Carson to sit on the floor of the uber as there was hardly any room. In the second one it was Me, Mason, Jaren, Ezra and Eric. I dont know how the boys in the first uber did it but they all managed to fit and here I was having to sit on Mason because there was no room for me.

I took out my phone and started recording Mason because he was starting out the window and not paying attention to anyone.

"What do you think your doing cunt?" He says before pulling his hoodie drawstring. The hoodie closed up hiding his face away which made me and Ezra laugh.

"Your a bitch" I say as Ezra grabs my phone from my hand and starts recording himself.

"SUP BITCHES" He says rather loudly which causes the uber driver to laugh.

"Your a fucking dork" I say as Mason wraps his hands around my upper body and places his head on my shoulder.

"Awe Macey Wacey is a tired" Eric says as he takes a picture of how we were sat. He was the only one who had a good angle of the situation.

"Don't you fucking dare fall asleep" I say as I feel him smile against me.

"Don't tell me whay to do cunt" He says as he grips me tighter.

"Who needs a belt when you got a Mason who death grips you" I say as Jaren bursts out laughing.

"You and your lines, I'm dead" He says as Eric also laughs.

"I honestly just use her for her funny lines" Eric states as I gasp.

"Thank you and fuck you" I say as Mason groans.

"No thanks but I think Mason would" Eric retorts as my cheeks go red.

I reached over the seat and proceeded to back hand Eric's arm causing him to moan in pain.

"Jesus christ she hits hard" He says as I laugh.