FOURTEEN

im updating this cause im evil and i want everyone to feel my pain bc writing these next chapters was hard as they are drama filled :)

×××

I was all dressed up and ready to head out to the local night club. I had a skin tight blue spaghetti strap dress on with some black 6 inch heels, my hair was down and curled along with my makeup being kind of heavy. I went for a full face, lashes and everything.

I walked out from my room and walked down the stairs being careful not to slip on the wooden stairs. As I walked doen the stairs I noticed the boys weren't in the living room meaning they were in the kitchen probably having some predrinks.

"Oi oi lads" I say as I walk into the kitchen. Mason turned around to face me, his jaw dropping to the floor.

"Jesus" Ezra says as I laugh, the dress gave me a nice figure what more could I say?

"Where did you get that from?" Jaren questions as I shrug.

"I think I might've bought it from Primark but I'm not sure" I state before grabbing a shot glass and downing a bit of vodka.

"Jesus this girl can take her vodka" Matt says as I laugh.

"I do have russian blood in my body" I state before we all start heading out the door and to the club.

×××

It was late, we'd probably been here for 4 hours partying and dancing to any song that came on with random people. I'd lost the boys and was dancing in the large crowd on dancefloor.

I was drunk, I had no control over my body or my thoughts which was dangerous but I didn't care. The boys left me unattended and we were on holiday so I may as well be free.

I walked up to the bar and ordered another drink as I looked around I noticed Masom coming towards me. He was most definitely drunk as he was having some difficulty standing on his on.

"Hey Macey" I say as he wraps his arms around my body.

"Hey beautiful" He slurrs as I laugh.

My back was against the bar and Mason's body was close to mine, we stayed like that for a while before our favourite dance song came on. Slow Motion was blaring in the background through the club, Mason grabbed my arms and lead me to the dancefloor.

Mason grabbed me waist and spab me around so my back was to him. He kept his hands on my waist as I started to grind on him, we were drunk and the song was sexual what did you expect?

As KSI's verse came up Mason grabbed my waist and span me around to face him again. He placed his on my jaw before pressing his lips to mine, he deepened the kiss by pulling me closer to him even though we couldn't get any closer.

"No going back" Mason says with a smirk as I smile back at him.

"Take me home" I say as he grabs my hand and leads me back to the house. Oh boy was I in for a wild ride.