NINE

yeah this is the second update in a span of 5 minutes, btw i fucking laughed so much writing this it brought back beautiful video memories :)

×××

After Mason dragged me out of the house we all ended up meeting Sami & Craig at a local a local Wendy's.

"Aaaayyyyy its ya boi skinny penis welcome to wendys" Jaren says as i spit out my drink.

"Oh fuck here we go" I say as Craig starts.

"Welcome to wendys inside of mcdonalds inside of wendys ass may I take your order?" He says as we all burst out laughing.

"Hi welcome to chili's" John says as I fall off of my seat.

"I'm fucking done and wheezing boys" I say as Sami helps me up. "Its the stupidest and funniest thing ever"

After ordering and eating our food we decided to go out and actually explore as most of the boys hadn't been to this side of LA before.

We came across hollywood boulevard and started to walk across the pavement, me and Mason were trailing behind everyone else.

"You okay?" He questions as he turns to me.

"Just feeling a bit under the weather, I'll be fine" I say as he nods and walks a bit faster so he catches up with the boys. Sami notices me trailing behind and walks with me.

"Its cause your walking isn't it?" She questions as I nod.

"I forgot to take some paracetamol before coming" I state as I cross my arms over my body.

"If I had some i'd give you them but I don't so I'm sorry, maybe we could go into a shop and grab some along with a shit load of chocolate?" She questions as I nod.

"Yes please" I say as Sami runs up to Craig and explains what we're doing.

Sami came running back to me and we crossed over from the side the boys were on, we knew a local target was down the road and it was the perfect place to get the supplies I needed.

Sami grabbed a basket as we walked past them, we headed straight for the sugary sections of the target. I grabbed too many pieces of the chocolate that I like along with some gummy sweets I could chre on whenever. I also gathered some extra supplies incase I did run low soon, I'd rather be over prepared than under prepared.

"Is that all?" The cashier question as we look at our 5 bags.

"Yes" I say as I pay for it, Sami grabbed two of the bags while I grabbed the other three.

Apparently the boys were gathered back at the house, Eric wanted to get high again so they all went back there after grabbing everything they needed.

After a hell of s long walk back to the villa house place, Sami decided to go home as Craig was already there. I grabbed my two bags off her before hugging her goodbye, I opened the door and ran upstairs quickly so I could hide my snacks before the boys could find them. I walked into my room to see Mason on his bed on his phone.

"Hey" I smile as I dump my bags over by my suitcase.

"Hey, where did you go? We asked Craig but he wouldn't tell us" He says as I sit down on my bed.

"Sami and I went for a little shop, just for supplies and snacks along with some medication" I say as he raises his eyebrows. "Paracetamol"

"Oh, I thought you were taking xanax or something then" He says as we laugh.

"Do you want any chocolate?" I question as I reach in my bag for some. I pulled out a large bar of galaxy.

"Legend" He says as he takes some from me.

Me and Mason sat there eating chocolate for a good hour, instead of staying in the room bored we decided to join the others downstairs.