THIRTY ONE

i dedicate this one to h e l l :)))

×××

"Mason where are we even going?" I question as we all got out from the ubers. We had pulled up at an older looking building, which gave me the creepers.

"We are going to a party" He says as I stare at him in shock.

"Mason" I say as I stand still. "No"

"Why" He says as he walks back towards me and tries to pull me inside. The others had already made there way inside at this point.

"Because of what happened last time, Mason I don't want anything to happen to you" I say as he sighs as pulls me close to him.

"I promise I won't touch anything else apart from weed and some alcohol" He says as I frown.

"I meant you touch nothing at all, you're not even fully recovered yet" I say as I take a few steps back from him.

"Eli, come on. Don't be like that" He says as he tries to walk towards me but I put my hands up to stop him.

"Mason, I just can't with you. You know how messed up I was after everything and you want to go to this party and happily smoke weed and drink?" I question as I feel the tears gather in my tear ducts.

"It's not like that and you know it isn't. Ricky and Alissa personally invited me, I think he wants me to join Faze but i'm sure. That's why I wanted to come here" He says as I sigh.

"We both know that's only part of it, you would more than happily go get fucked up without knowing you could get offered that" I say as he looks down.

"I'm sorry" He says as I look at him.

"I just can't, you know? Like I was so fucked up after everything I went through with you, but you know what?" I say as I grab my phone from my purse. "I can't stop you so have fun I guess"

I removed my hands from Mason's chest before walking down the dirt path away from Mason. I left him there, he wanted to party then I'd let him party. I mean its not like I was going to be able to stop him, he's 6 foot. I'm 5'4, plus he's a hell of a lot stronger than me.

I had been walking for a good 15 minutes before I came across a bench, I needed a rest so I took a seat. Mason didn't even try and follow me or stop me, he just stood there. He let his girlfriend wonder off on her own in a very unfamiliar place, who does that.

I looked down at my phone to see a lot of missed calls and text messages, my phone was at 5%. Mason's name was prominent on the notifications, many missed calls and text messages from him. And that's when I broke. Tears started flooding from my eyes, I was just sat there on a bench in the middle of nowhere crying my eyes out.

"Hey miss, are you okay?" Someone questions as they take a seat next to me. It was a little girl probably about 6 years old.

"Oh I'm fine darling" I say as I wipe my tears away.

"You don't look it, here you can have this" She says as she hands me a tissue from her pocket. I happily took it giving her a weak smile.

"Hunny where is your mum or dad? Who are you here with?" I question as I look around.

There was a park behind me. There was also a small playground located not far down the road from where I was sat.

"I'm here with my mummy but you were crying and I don't like seeing people sad so I thought I coukd try and make you smile" She says as I give her a soft smile.

"Come on, let me take you back to your mum" I say as I hold out my hand for her. She happily grabs my hand as we cross over the road and walk down the street to the park. "I never asked your name, what's your name sweety?"

"My names Elliot, what's yours?" She says as I freeze. "Also you have a really funny accent like me, nobody else has it"

As I looked at her I noticed how she had  light brown hair like I did when I was that age, along with similar blue eyes. I also noticed a very shiny necklace on her neck that looked odd familiar to me and that's when it clicked. I looked down towards the park and back to Elliot and she was gone, like she was never there. The tissue I held in my hand was gone, there was no sign of it.

And that's when I hit the floor and blacked out.