TWENTY NINE

another update bc i need to feed your addictions:))

×××

"No" I say as I look at Mason's facial expression.

"I'm so happ- wait what cunt" He says as I keep my face straight.

"No" I repeat as he looks at me in shock.

"Are you serious?" He questions as I shake my head.

"Of course not, yes I'll be your girlfriend you autistic twat" I say as I place my lips against his.

He pulled me onto his lap making sure to take the bracelet out of my hands and place it on the table before wrapping his arms around my body. I placed my hands onto his neck pulling him closer to me and to deepen the kiss. We stayed like that for a while longer before we started tugging off clothes.

"Are you sure?" Mason questions as I nod.

"Of course I'm sure you doofus" I say as we laugh as fall backwards.

×××

I got up from Mason's bed and grabbed his hoodie placing it back on my body, I grabbed a pair of my shorts and also placed them on.

Mason fell asleep after our couple hours of fun, I mean it was quite late now. I walked downstairs to grab some water for the both of us as I was thirsty and Mason probably would be too when be woke up.

I walked back into the room to see Mason hugging a pillow that was left when I got up from the bed. I walked over to him and placed myself on top of him, straddling him. I leant forward and wrapped my arms around him causing him to wake up.

"Hey beautiful" Mason says before wrapping his arms around me also. He placed a light kiss on my forehead before cuddling me. "God I fucking love you cunt"

"I fucking love you too cunt" I say as we both laugh, I could hear his heart beatig slowly along with his breathing. "We only have a few weeks left here"

"I know, I don't want to leave and I don't want you to go back to England" He says as I frown.

"I don't want to but I have to, it's my home Mace" I say as he frowns also.

"Come back to Australia with me then" Mason says as I sigh.

"Mason" I say as I look up at him.

"Why?" He questions as I sigh again.

"There are things going on that I can't talk about but I need to go back" I say as he sighs.

"Well if you can't come to Australia with me, can I at least go with you to England?" He asks as I freeze. Would it be a risk if he did?

"I'll have to think about it, I promise I'll give you an answer by next week" I say as I kiss him.

"Okay baby" He says as he snuggles his face into my neck. Mason fell asleep again almost instantly, he left me there thinking if it was possible for him to come back to England with me.