TWENTY FIVE

It was a few hours later, Sami & Craig had joined us and we were all gathered outside in the garden around the fire pit. Cam had a guitar in his hand that Craig had broughy over, he was struming 'Too Good At Goodbyes' and Jay was singing. Honestly Jay had the voice of an angel and it was so calming.

I remember a while back, when I had first met Jay I was having some bad dreams and he woke up and sung to me. It soothed me back to sleep and I've always been grateful for it as he is one of the few that can calm me down.

I had my head rested on Mason's shoulder, him slowing swaying us back and forth as he hummed the tune of the song.

Though Mason acted like a complete and utter idiot he was really soft inside. Like even though his ex girlfriend fucked him over, he's still standing strong & it makes me so happy.

"Mason" I whisper as he turns to face me.

"Hmm?" He hums instead of giving me a worded answer causing me give hik eye contact.

"I really do love you" I say as he instantly smiles at my words.

"I really do love you too" He says before connecting our lips for a brief moment.

"ELISON IS SAILING" Cam shouts out during Jay's singing causing them to laugh and me to go bright red.

"I really do hate you all sometimes" I say as Jay stands up and walks over to me. He sat down on my legs causing me to laugh.

"We love you too mum" He says as I push him off me.

"Yeet" Jaren says as I laugh.

Jay got up from the floor and walked over to Jaren, he lightly tapped him on his arm sassily causing me to laugh even more.

"No not again, I need to breathe" I say as I start hyperventilating with my laugh. Mason was rubbing my back as I startrd to cough too, causing me to bend over. I felt like I was going to be sick, I mean we hadn't had any food all day.

"Jesus El, you need to learn to breathe properly when you laugh" Ezra says as he passes me some water. I quickly took a few gulps before passing it back to him.

"So I think we need food, who's going?" I question as everyone looks around. I gave Mason a quick look before pressing my finger to my nose. "NOSE GOES"

Everyone quickly fumbled around with their fingers trying to press their finger to their nose faster than the others. Carson, Ezra & John were the slowest so they went to get us some food from our local fast food restaurant.

They returned 30 minutes later with multiple bags, drinks & ice creams. They went to mcdonalds and ordered us a bunch of random shit, anything thay we would eat. Me and Mason sat their in silencing eat our food.

After we ate our food, Mason & I decided to share a mcflurry which made me smile as he kept dragging the spoon away from my mouth to his before eating the ice cream. He was so silly and sweet that it mate my heart melt like the ice cream was due to the heat of the warm night.

We were cuddled up outside while everyone else was around the house having a chill out. Mason grabbed the spoon and scooped up some ice cream to eat, the only problem was he dropped it all over himself.

"God you're such a retard" I say he smiles at me.

"But I'm your retard and you love me" He says causing my heart to flutter.

×××

so instead of putting the note at the start i decided to put it here as its kind of a lengthy one (its worth reading)

thank you so much for 3k on this book, ive enjoyed writing it along with all of the support you lot have given. i am truly grateful for everything, thank you!💕

WATTPAD; so wattpad fucked me over, i had 15 prewritten chapters completed and ready to post daily also was in the process of writing more but the got deleted?

i wrote them over a span of a few days & logged back in yesterday to see that they were gone & i cried. i cried bc i forgot what most of them were about & how i was gling to rewrite them. i mean i have kind of an idea but not the full detailed version like when i wrote them.

so I'm going to TRY and update this book daily, but if i dont im sorry bc i did make a promise as such to post daily. but i hope you enjoyed this chapter, thank you for reading! :)))