SEVEN

DEDICATED TO lexpond BC SHE'S SO GOD DAMN SUPPORTIVE OVER THIS BOOK; also you need to check out their books bc they are amazing & thank you for 350+ reads

side note; I'm close to completely finishing writing this book in my drafts :)

×××

Me, Eric, Jay, Cam, Matt and Ezra were sat outside smoking weed and we were fucked up. Turns out Eric not only bought the normal stuff but he also bought brownies and gummies, we all knew the gummies were going to fuck us up.

"Fuck dude" I say as I snapchat Cam dancing to some random song.

"Join me, this is a good song" Cam says as he grabs my hand and pulls me up from where I was sat. As I got up I recongised the next song as Jackie Chan.

Cam grabbed my arms and started moving them around causing me to look like one of those wacky wavy inflatable tube men. Jay joined in by grabbing Matt's hands and copying us as a piss take.

"Fuck you Jay" I say as we laugh and continue to dance.

Ezra, Mason and Eric got up from where they were seated and also joined in, Mason grabbed my hands and started dancing with me as Cam had left me for Eric.

In My Feelings started to blast through the speakers causing us all to shout out a hell yeah before jump around like idiots.

I grabbed my phone before recording Mason & Cam doing the challenge. Eric & Jay were shouting the lyrics in the background causing me to laugh at them for being idiots.

"KEKE DO YOU LOVE ME?" Eric shouts the boys dance. "ARE YOU RIDING?"

"SAY YOU'LL NEVER EVER LRSVR FROM BESIDE ME" Jay continues as Eric laughs. "CAUSE I WANT YA AND I NEED YA"

"AND I'M DOWN FOR YOU ALWAYS" Eric finishes. I felt bad for thr neighbours, bunch of high 4 year olds next door dancing and screaming lyrics at like 12am.

"Stooooppp I'm in pain from laughing" I say as I roll around on the floor grasping my stomach. Mason and Cam didn't know what they were doing and it was so funny.

After a couple more minutes of me laughing like an idiot I started to sound like a kettle, I was full on wheezing which made the boys laugh too. Jay was recording me sounding like a kettle while he was also sounding like a kettle.

"JAYY NOO" I shout as we keep laughing

"Stop laughing, jesus El" Jay says as I finally stop laughing. "It wasnt even that funny your so fucked"

"Fuck Eric really gave me the hard st- MASON NO" I got cut off by Mason picking me up and throwing me into the pool. "Fuck"

"I got dared to cunt" Mason says which causes me to laugh and jump out of the pool.

My crop top was now clinging tightly to my body as was my shorts, the top was white and when it became wet it turns transparent so you could see my bra underneath.

"Thanks cunt" I say as I ring out some water from my top. My hair was sticking to my face and thankfully I didn't bother to put makeup on. "I'm fucking soaking"

"Didn't know it wouod be that easy to get you wet Eli" Mason says as I slap his arm hard. "OW"

"More than deserved bitch" I say as I grab my phone and wander up the stairs and into my room.

I stripped out of my top taking off my bra and pants before grabbing another pair and placing them on along with a top from the drawers.

"I'm so- oh shit El I'm sorry" I hear Mason says as he barges into the room. I let out a little scream before putting the top on. Mason had basically just seen me half naked, lovely.

"Knock next time please" I say as I grab a pair of shorts and place them on.

"Sorry, I really am sorry" Mason says as I laugh.

"It's fine, you really thought I was mad? Mace I'm high as fuck and wanting to make some memories and that was a great one for the books" I say as he nods and strips of his clothes leaving him in his underwear. He climbed into his bed before smiling at me.

"Well I'm fucked and I'm going to bed, its like 4am" Mason says as I nod and do the same. I climbed into my bed and snuggled into my blanket.

"Night Macey" I say as I close my eyes.

"Night Eli" He says before I'm out like a light.