TWENTY FOUR

if you thought i forgot to update then you would be correct, i feel like an idiot but heres an update as im sat on a train coming home from college:)))

×××

"Mason we need to talk" I say as he looks up at me. He stopped what he was doing.

"Yeah we really do" He says as we both sit up on his bed facing each other. "But just to let you know I love you, I really do love you and its so fucked because I don't know what to do"

"Mason, I love you too and this is just as scary for me as it is for you. I've never been in a real relationship as such and I'm scared to" I say as he intertwines our hands.

"Elliot Hayes-Thompson, I'm not going to ask you to be my girlfriend yet but I will ask you out on a date because I'm a cunt, so will you go out will me?" He questions as I smile.

"Of course Mason Bradford" I say as we lie back down into the same position as before. We continued to watch the movie, Mason getting more and more into the story plot along with his emotions running about.

"This movie is fucked, he wanted to kill himself and now he's in a psych ward. What the fuck cunt" He says as I laugh.

"God your such cute when you et annoyed" I say as he smiles.

"Now you know how I feel when you do the same thing to me" He says as he grabs his phone and takes some funny pictures of us both. "That's my new lockscreen"

It was a picture of us both, Mason was pulling one of his stupid faces while I was in the middle of sneezing. We looked like a bunch of misfits that didn't know we were having our picture taken.

×××

"Cam I swear to god, I will push your skyscraper ass into that fucking pool" I say as he raises his hands in surrender.

Me and Mason ended up coming downstairs to join the boys outside even though we say we wasn't going to. The boys were holding a mini celebration for Mason as he was very lucky to be alive and we were saying how grateful we were.

But Cam being decided that he wanted fo annoy me and kept asking me has his ship sailed alog with reapeadly saying #elison. Which was obviously the ship name the guys had decided on for us.

"You love it really" Cam says before I lightly push him. Him being one of the most unbalanced person ever due to his height he went straight into the pool.

I could hear Ezra and Carson laughing rather loudly behind me along with Jay's faint wheeze from in the kitchen. Before he was laughing like a kettle I coukd hear him singing quietly to himself while he was looking at what food to eat.

"For the last time, don't fuck with her" Mason says as I take a deat next to him, he almost instantly wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Thank you" I say as he kisses my forehead.

"No problem, always gotta protect the ones you love" He says as I smile at him.