TWELVE

sup fuckers, thank you for nearly 800 reads like holy fuck

×××

I changed into denim high waisted shorts and a crop top, Mason was still asleep at the time. I wonder if he'll remember? Oh god I hope not.

I had some mascara on and I also filled in my eyebrows. My hair was down and wavy, I grabbed a random pair of shoes before heading down the stairs. It was around 10am and most of the group were just waking up now.

Cam went back to bed after our little chat, turns out he didn't really sleep and wanted a nap before we all went out. I was currently sat outside with Ezra taking in some of the sun, I wasn't the most tanned but when I stepped out into the sun I definitely had a sun kissed glow.

"So you & Mason huh?" Ezra starts as I groan.

"I'm being bullied again" I whine as he laughs.

"I'm not bullying you, you idiot just simply stating some facts" He says as I roll my eyes.

"Yes raccooneggs me and mason made out" I say as he smiles.

"You forgot the twice part" He says as I slap his arm. "Bitch"

"You deserved it" I say as I groan in pain. "Oh fuck"

"Karma, mother nature knows" He says as I slap him again.

"Ez, I swear to god I'm about to punch you" I state as he laughs more.

"Good luck, you touch this face my fangirls will desiccate you" He says as I roll my eyes again.

"Boo hoo whore, stop being mean and I won't punch you" I state as he laughs again.

"Aw Macey Wacey & Elley Welley are in love" He smirks. I gave him the look to tell him to run and he did, too bad he's slow.

I caught up to him and rugby tackled him onto the kitchen floor causing him to groan in pain.

"That's what you get bitch" I say as I stand up and hip thrust. "Boo ya motherfucker"

"Alright I take it back, JESUS" He says as I laugh. Eric & Carson walked into the kitchen to see this situation.

"I'm guessing you bullied her?" Eric questions as Ezra nods. Carson came over to me and high fived me.

"Sup fuckers" Carson says as I laugh.

"Yes meme god tell me more" I say as we laugh. Ezra got up off the floor and joined us.

"Yeeting is for distance, kobe is for precision" Carson states as Jaren appears

"I told you yeet made a comeback" He states causing us to laugh.

"It actually did though, like everyone is using it nowadays" I say as Jaren laughs.

"Yeah you always steal my yeet moments in recordings" He says as I give him a cheeky smile.

"Hey be thankful I give you guys content, I'm the only girl who will actually record with you. You guys clickbait me more than anything" I state as they laugh. "For example Eric's most recent vlog has a thumbnail with me in a crop top and the title is are they real?"

"It's a banger of a video though" Ezra says as I nod.

"Use me for your clickbait content, you guys need views anyways" I say as we all laugh and walk into the living room where everyone else was.

We all decided to go out and explore for a second day in a row just to get used to the area we'd be in for two months.