TWENTY THREE

bc dad hit 900k & swags is close to 1.5 mil heres another chapter for you to enjoy:)))

×××

Mason had gotten discharged from the hospital and was currently sat on his bed cuddling me and we watched  Insatiable. It was a new show that popped up on my Netflix so we decided to give it a watch and oh boy was it worth it.

"She's fucking a violent little cunt" Mason says causing me to laugh.

"She just wants revenge Mason" I say as he wraps his arns tighter around me. We still hadn't spoken about the situation that happened at the hospital and I don't think we will anytime soon.

"Well I'm taking a nap so you can enjoy the rest of it without me and fill me in after" He says as places his head into my chest. I moved my hand to where is hair was and started to play with giving him an almost head massage. I knew he was enjoying it because every now and then I would hear little noises from Mason.

God he looked so peaceful and happy asleep. I turned off the tv before wrapping my hands around Mason and joining him in dreamland.

×××

I woke up to Mason rubbing circles into my waist with his thumbs along with him resting his phone against my stomach.

"Morning Eli" He says as I groan at him. "Someone's not a morning person"

"I've never been a morning person" I say as he laughs into my chest. "I don't wanna get up today"

"We don't have to, we could say I'm feeling under the weather and stay in. We could get them to bring us food" He says as I nod.

"Hell yeah, its too comfy to move from this bed" I say as he pulls me closer to him. Mason moved my leg and placed it ontop of his thigh keeping his hand on my bare skin. My top had rode up from how we slept and him placing his hands on my waist. Mason was in some baggy shorts he had brought as he knew it would be warm weather out here.

"What movie we watching cunt?" He questions as I play with his hair.

"How about to The Perks Of Being A Wallflower?" I question as he thinks.

"Never seen it, is it good?" He says as my jaw drops.

"What? You've never seen it? How? Well thats settled we are watching that" I say as I turn on Netflix and find it.

"God you're so cute" Mason states as my face goes red.

"Stop Mason" I say as he smiles and places his head back on my chest.

"I'm not lying though" He says as I giggle at him. I found the movie and pressed play, as the movie went on Mason got more and more into it. "I feels bad man"

"Same its such a sad and happy movie, like my emotions are fucked after watching this" I say as he laughs.

"And that's why I love you cunt" Mason says my body freezes again.