TWENTY SIX

cute little filler chapter for you all:)

also this book is hella close to 4k wtffff

×××

It had been a few days since I'd pushed Cam into the pool, he was of course still butt hutt. The boys wanted to go out exploring around LA again as they didn't go far enough last time so I was currently in the room doing my makeup. I had my speaker blasting 'Tell Me It'll Be Alright' and I want singing along to it.

"Take me back to the days when we were young" I sang as I got up from where I was sat by the window. "And all we'd was fun"

I jumped up onto my bed grabbing my brush and started using it as a microphone.

"And we'd worry about nothing"I sang into the brush. "Break me off just a little piece of mine"

I started to dance on the bed as I turned around and looked at myself in the mirror on the wall.

"And take me back in time" I sang as I jumped down off the bed. "Tell me it'll be alright"

I threw the brush onto the bed and started doing some random dances, swaying my hips along with head banging.

"Damn" I hear someone say as I turned around to see Mason. "No wonder girls take forever to get ready"

"Be nice" I say as I lightly slap his chest. He gave me a quick kiss on my forehead before I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom.

I went for some black high waisted jean shorts, a blue tank body suit along with my all black high topped converse. My hair was down and straight along with my makeuo being simple, just eyebrows and some mascara.

I walked out to see Mason face down on his bed which made me let out a light giggle. I climbed onto the bed and sat myself on top of him, he let out a laugh before turning around. He was facing up and I was straddling him, he had his hands resting on my waist while mine were on his chest.

"I'm so lucky" He says as I get up off him. I stood up and grabbed his hands trying to pull him up, he let go off my hands causing me to stumble backwards into the little room that was there. "Fuck"

I didn't say anything, I just laughed. Mason walked over to my to see me sat down on the floor wrapped and covered in different blankets. He grabbed his phone taking a quick picture of me as he said I looked cute, I mean I didn't mind it was funny.

"Help me up you prick" I say as he holds out his hand for me, I grabbed it and he pulled me up. He then proceeded to intertwine or hands, he grabbed out phones and left the room heading downstairs to meet up with the others.