ONE

Los Angeles. I placed I hadn't been to in a while and I was the last person to arrive out of the group. I knew this because everyone kept annoying me in the group chat about it. Which made me feel so bad because I'm the worst at group events.

Everyone was already gathered at SuniLadd's house waiting for my arrival and I was nervous. Though it wasn't my first time meeting them I just hadn't seen them in a while and I know they were all excited to see me as I was one of the ones in the group who never came out to events and stuff. I had spoken to Mason & Sami recently as they were the only ones that would actually reply to me.

As I stepped out of the uber that Craig had got me my breathing increased rapidly. As soon as the man handed me my suitcase and bags the front door swung open and about 10 different bodies came charging towards me causing me to end up on the floor, thankfully the uber was gone so they didn't witness this. Mason had dived towards me which caused me to end up on the floor and make everyone else laugh, we all knew Mason would be the most excited to see me as we were the best of friends.

"Mason, your my best friend and I love you but fuck you're getting fat," I groan as he moves about on top of me.

"Lovely to see you too ya cunt and I'm not fat, I have abs," He says as he gets off me and helps me up.

"HELLO EVERYONE I HAVE ARRIVED!" I shout as everyone laughs at me.

"You are like 5 hours so late," Craig says kind of annoyed causing me to laugh.

"Oh its nice to see you, Elliot, how was the plane journey, oh how I've missed you," I say sarcastically which causes Sami to giggle. "GIRLFRIEND SAMANTHA!"

"ELLIOT!" She mocks before hugging me.

"I wish you two came to England more, I missed you both so much," I say as we all walk into the house. I'd been to the house before, a few times actually I was one of the people to help them move in as I was visiting at the time. I was always close to Craig and met Sami through him and we hit it off.

I had said my hellos to everyone else before diving onto the sofa inside the living room only for Mason to dive on top of me, again.

"Mason I swear to gawd," I say as we laugh like idiots.

"You two are like the children I never wanted, I'm too young for this shit," Craig says as Cam rolls his eyes.

"Hey! I'm the dad," Cam whines as he lies on top of Mason which causes me to groan more.

"Oh my fuck," I manage to say as Jaren laughs and also lies on top of Cam. "NOOOOOOO!"

"My turns bitches," Ezra says before diving on top of Jaren causing us all to let out a groan.

"I'm fucking deceased," I manage to get out as they laughed. "Your all fat so get the fuck off me"

"I'm ready to get fucked tonight lads," Eric says as he took a quick picture of us in our weird situation to share with the internet.

"Where's the molly man I'm tryna get high," I start singing which makes him chuckle.

"Are all British people this fucked?" He questions as I gasp.

"I secretly despise you," I say as everyone apart from Mason got off me, he just stayed lying on top of me.

"Right back at you, you bitch," He says as we all laugh.

As I looked around the room I noticed a few bottles of vodka and coca cola. Craig knew me so well from all the fucked nights out we've had before but tonight was going to be another level.

"Let's get fucked cunts," Mason says before getting off of me.