THIRTY FOUR

lpsp - let's persue sucked pack

×××

"Eli I'm in so sorry" Mason says as I let out a sigh. "I should've went after you but instead I was selfish and went inside and I"

"Slept with a fucking girl" I say as he looks at me in shock. "Yes I know"

"You weren't supposed to, I was supposed to. Eli I'm so sorry" Mason says as tears started to form in my eyes. Being pregnant made it easier for me to cry.

"Mason I just can't. You tell me you love me, ask me out and everything else. Then we have one argument, we haven't even been dating a fucking week and you cheated on me" I say as I started to pack my suitcase.

"Why are you packing?" Mason says ignoring my statement beforehand.

"None of your fucking business. Mason I just can't even look at you, let alone speak to you right now" I say as I started to cry.

"No baby please" Mason says as he tries to walk towards me. "Please don't cry"

"Mason fuck off please, just leave me alone" I say as I finish packing up my suitcase.

Mason tried to wrap his hands around me but I just put my hand out and stopped him. I couldn't be bothered with his shit anymore, I needed tot think of myself. Think of my baby.

I grabbed my suitcase and dragged it out of the room Mason trailing behind me begging me not too. I dragged it down the stairs and seen Craig instantly stand up from where he was sat and atood behind me and Mason. He knew that he couldn't have him near me.

"Eli please, I'm sorry" Mason says as the others look at us confused.

"Guys I'm sorry I love you but I'm going to be staying at Craig and Sami's for a while. It's personal reasons and I'll hopefully tell you soon but right now I can't" I say as I wipe my tears, Ezra came over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"We love you too, go let Craig look after you" Eric says as I give him a weak smile.

"Eli you can't fucking do this" Mason says while trying to get past Craig.

"Mason yes I can and I will I have this baby to think about. News flash its not all about you" I say as everyone looks at me in shock.

"Wait what baby Eli?" Cam says as my eyes go wide.

"Shit" I whisper to myself as I see Mason freezing and drop to his knees.

"You're pregnant?" He says as he looks up at me, disappointment clouding his facial expression.