THIRTY

truth be told i wasnt going to update this book today but i hit 100 on Instagram & im happy, also my discord was going to beat my ass if i didn't (link in my bio)

×××

I woke up before Mason as usual, I was by his side and he was cuddling into my body. I slowly moved my head to look up at him, I took in his facial features. I noticed all the tiny little freckles on his face, he didn't have many but they were definitely there.

"Stop staring at me ya cunt" Mason says as I giggle. He snuggled his face into my chest causing me to laugh, he was basically motorboating my boobs.

"Mason stop it tickles" I say as he dors it more. He moved his hands under the hoodie and placed them onto my waist before ticking me. "AHHHHHH"

"You deserve all of these tickles" He says as I giggle. Next thing you knew I was off the bed and on the floor. "Shit cunt"

"Ow Mason" I say as he grabs my hand and pulls me back up onto the bed.

We were both kneeling on the bed, Mason was infront of me and I was looking up at him as his torso was a hell of a lot bigger than mine.

"I'm so lucky" Mason says as he pulls me towards him. I instantly wrapped my arms around his torso placing my head into his chest. "We could stay like this today but the boys want to go out"

"Nooooo" I complain as he tries to unwrap my hands from around him but I grip tighter.

"Baby come on" Mason says as my heart flutters. He called me baby.

"So is like my new nickname baby or something?" I question as he successfully unwraps my hands from him.

"Nah I'll just call you cunt instead" He says as he lightly pushes me away.

"Well thats mean" I say as I fake frown. He got off the bed and stood infront of me before grabbing my face and giving me a kiss.

"Hey you love it really baby" He says as he slaps my ass before going into the bathroom.

"Prick" I say as I get up off the bed. I walked over to my draws and picked out some clothing for the day, I went for a gren and blue plaid skirt, a black crop top and my black high topped converse. I didn't bother putting on any makeup as I knew it was going to be a warm day.

I changed out of the hoodie and changed my underwear before placing on my outfit for the day. Mason walked out when I was pulling my top over my head, he walked over to me and wrapped his hands around my waist before proceeding to kiss my chest.

"Mason" I giggled as he attacked me with kisses, most definitely leaving a few marks. He didn't reply to me he just kept kissing my skin, he grabbed my legs and picked me up allowing me to wrap my legs around his body. "Stop Mace"

"I can't, I need to express my love for my baby" He says with a big smile as I returned one, I gave him a peck on his lips before he put me down and allowed me to put my top over my torso.

Mason & I walked down the stairs and joined the other before walking outside and going into the ubers. Again as there wasn't any room I had to sit on Mason's lap which I didn't mind. I leant backwards resting my back on Mason's chest as he wrapped his arms around me.